Joruus C'boath in Episode II or III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ninja
This was one of the first and best topics I started on the old board. We all know that neither Jorus C'boath or (his clone) Joruus C'boath will appear in Episode 2 or 3. First, both of them are EU. The second and most important reasons are that Jorus died 46 years Pre-Empire date and Joruus was created after Darth Sidious declared himself Emperor Palpatine. This post is dedicated to the fans of both Jorus and Joruus C'boath who wish to post what they would've like to see Jorus and Joruus do in Episode 2 and 3.

ratcat
As we know that they won't be in either episode, isn't this thread about as useful as a chocolate fireguard???

Ushgarak
Well, in any case, I'd like to hear what you would have liked of them, DN. Would they have fitted in well? I don't know too much about them, I'm afraid.

You can always speculate on who could have played them well, as well...

DrK
Well, I made a huge contribution to this old post Merc, way back in August smile As I recall I felt suckerpunched when I heard that my man Joruus would not be in Ep2, I mean he's the greatest clone created in a movie that will promonetly feature clones. I wrote pages and pages about how he should fit in, whole awesome stroylines too(these I might bring back up in role playing sometime Ush wink). As I recall the actor who I wanted to play our crazy Jedi Master was Donald Sutherland. He would have done it awesomely, with a flowing beard and his mad eyes, using force lightning to kill Mace Windu...Ah well my dreams are shattered. sad

Darth Ninja
I wanted George Lucas to feed Jar Jar to C'boath. It would've been so cool to watch Joruus frylate Jar Jar with Force Lightning.

ratcat
But isn't that kinda outside the realms of being remotely possible, though it would look rather interesting.

Darth Ninja
Actually, what I wanted even more was to see Boba Fett shoot Jar Jar dead.

Gundark
I haven't gotten very far with EU, so I really can't say whether he might fit in ep2 or 3 or not.

finti
if he is EU he wont fit in.

Ushgarak
Well, probably not. SOME EU would fit in rather well... just as an entire entity it's a mess.

ratcat
Beacuse shooting Jar Jar would make up for Episode-I.... laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.