Yep, it's another newbie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acidedge
Hey All,

Yep, another newbie. Stumbled upon this forum quite by accident. I am a regular on a skating forum which uses the same forum program (phpBB). Don't know what your rules are on mentioning other forums, so I won't mention it here, (but if you search you London Skaters, you'll find it).

Anyways, another regular had recently changed his sig. to: "You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake", which as we all know, is a quote from from Fight Club, amongst others. But I couldn't remember the next line, so a searched for it on google, and one result was from this forum... it's somebody's sig here.

Et voila, here I am.

Err, that's it for now.

TTFN,

A.

P.S. For those who don't know, the next line was: "We are the all-singing, all-dancing cr*p of the world."

yerssot
hey there acidedge smile
welcome aboard

Kes

Dexx
ooh..futurama..you'll get along with raz...

Acidedge
Cheers guys!

Will I get on with Raz, or will he be pished that someone else has a Bender avatar? I was on the LS forum. (Oops, name dropping).

And something tells me I need to brighten up my signature...

yerssot
why brighten that up?

Acidedge
Cos there are some v. bright sigs? cool But yeah, I like my quote. Can't remember who said it though. Don't think it's from a film.

JixQuillan
Welcome....to the Killer Movie Forums
http://www.billandted.org/pics/cartoon/biltoon.gifhttp://www.billandted.org/pics/cartoon/tedtoon.gif

Dexx
nope..your sig is perfect.

Julie
greetings.....do you like movies......star wars....LOTR.....etc.....

yerssot
I agree with the elemental dexx

royal_jester
Benvenuto! (Welcome!) Have fun posting and stuffbig grinbig grin

Julie
interesting name.......I like it...where'd you come up with acidedge????

Fire
well that's a way to find the KMC
hope you have fun here

fungrl515
hello! welcome!

BOPRecruit 16
Vedui', Acidedge! Quel re!

(Translation: Greetings, Acidedge! Good day!)

Acidedge
The name may be interesting, but I'm afraid that the story isn't. I wanted an email name that was not my own and I wanted something unique, so I wasn't JimM1999abc@whatever, or something similar.

I mate of mine was AcidReign, which is a very good handle. I was going to be AcidBurn, aka Hackers, but that was taken. So I was playing around with Acid, (not literally!) and Acidedge popped intio my head. It didn't sound that good at first, but for want of someting better, Acidedge stuck. It's now my username on a lot of things... I even have T-shirts with it on!

I sign off a number of variations, e.g. Acid, TheAcidMan, AcidicJim, etc.

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.