x-men x23 is she a joke or a new x-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xx35
x23 is soposidly a new x-men but some well actuly a lot of pepole think shes going to be the newest carctore.others thinke she is a joke.I really just want to now becuse i think she is so cool. she is basicly just a younger and smaller wolverine when it comes wright down to it so whats the deal? bunny

GambitEVOFan1
Shes no joke shes an actual character i dont think shes going to be on the show alot or if well see her again in the next season but she is a real character

X-WOMen
I like her! She has the best powers thats a new kid.

xx35
well thats good to hear besides rouge shes the only other girl how makes sense to me. bunny bunny bunny

LISA-J
What episode is she from as she hasn't been on any yet in England.

xx35
Shes from episode x23 and will porbaly be on soon.
bunny bunny bunny bunny

LISA-J
Originally posted by xx35
Shes from episode x23 and will porbaly be on soon.
Thanks rolling on floor laughing

xx35
mobile

Cairo
do you know where i can find any pics on this kid?

kaz
she is real caracter who is exactly a lady wolverine, but has more claws.
shes got all his power and is faster, but cant take hits as much

xx35
actually she has less claws but she has one in her foot.and pictures are on beyond evolution x-men evolution just go to matt's evolution in favoret links. Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing bunny

xx35
thats x23 from the epa x23 heres one from target x

Paola
sad

xx35
those wern't bad pics so whats with the sad face.

LanceWindu
She didn't have a child hood. So she's resentful.

Plus shes a trained assasin.

Paola
Sorry!!
But I put a sad face 'cause I'm not able to see those new episodes sad
that's why I'm sad.... not because they were bad pics... they're cool!! big grin

xx35
oh
well you could order the d.v.d.s that are out but you have to do that over the Internet.I did that with an x-men trilogy the one with the cosmic cube and it drove me mad trying to figure the stuff out,But hey it was the first time I tried it.mad rolling on floor laughing

Paola
thumb up

xx35
happy

hunter_blake05
i think x-23 is a mutant.. she was like wolverine...

llagrok
Go to town

X-men Evolution X-23 and New x-men X-23 are very different.

In the comics she survived through prostitution and actually killed people.

In the cartoon she, uhm, was angry?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by llagrok
Go to town

X-men Evolution X-23 and New x-men X-23 are very different.

In the comics she survived through prostitution and actually killed people.

In the cartoon she, uhm, was angry?
Meh. I suppose 'tis just another case of comic-based characters being adapted poorly into a cartoon (or vice-versa in this case due to X-23 not having any appearances before Evolution) thanks to censorship for the kiddies and what not, which as you probably know, is usually how that stuff works in animated series...
*sigh*

llagrok
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Meh. I suppose 'tis just another case of comic-based characters being adapted poorly into a cartoon (or vice-versa in this case due to X-23 not having any appearances before Evolution) thanks to censorship for the kiddies and what not, which as you probably know, is usually how that stuff works in animated series...
*sigh*

I'm not entirely fond of the whole masochistic prostitute. I like traumatic backgrounds as much as the next guy, but NYX was just pushing it. They were trying to be as controversial as they could be.

They probably thought X-23 would remain a minor character and pulled that crap.

I hate it, but meh.

Locard
an angsty teenage Wolverine girl

one must bow to such original concept

*sarcastic*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.