***All-Out Marvel Woman Warfare***

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
In your opinion, who would prevail in an all-out war with all the Marvel Woman?

Darth Vicious
Well of the ones u posted i think Jean Grey(Phoenix) takes them all but u shouldve added other great ones such as the White Queen, She-Hulk, Warbird, Polaris among others!

Shadow_King
and psylocke

Neo_Version 7
Sorry. But I thought Psylocke was dead and shit. Anyway, Elektra in my opinion stands a better chance than the rest of them.

MaverickIce
if Phoenix wasn't there than Sue richards, she would just cut off their oxygen supply with a bubble around the head...

Nightmare
You are obviuosly stupid, Phoenix would just blast her away, the other are much better than that b**ch!

Darth Vicious
I agree with Nightmare, while not in his same words but as great as Elektra is she doesnt stand a chance against Phoenix, much less against most of the girls in the post!

ab012f9448
Rogue would win! She could just absorb all of their powers and beat the hell out of all the others rock

Neo_Version 7
O-kay! But does Phoenix have any shiny weapons?!

I think n0t!

Case closed! Elektra is cooler!

Arachnoidfreak
ha haha haha hahaha ha haha haha hahaha *insert rest of Mandark laugh here* only the simple are amazed by shiny friggin weapons. Phoenix can melt the damn weapons and then shove the liquified metal through Elekra's mouth and nostrils into her brain. Phoenix eats planets! what does Elektra eat? cheese doodles. and ever see the giant flaming phoenix when Jean Grey gives off some of her power?? Phoenix is cooler. now the case is closed.

VENOMfan
Black Cat, Black Widow, She-Hulk, Typoid Mary, Madame Web, Firestar.

all great but not included

DemonicGambit-2
Well let's look at this logically, Jean would go in all gun-hoe and just start burning people into nothing but ashes, thus taking out: Elektra, but not before Elektra got to Sue Richards.
Spidergirl would then attempt to take out Jean by herself, (roll eyes (sarcastic) overzealous teen) Only to be knocked around a couple of times, then Rogue would fly over and just whoop Spidergirls tail...wait spiders don't have tails....
Thus leaving Storm and Jean to duke it out....Storm would call upon the rain, and fog to distract Jean. But then Jean would go into Storm's head, and try to make her believe she's in a closed off box or something. Storm would freak, the storm (not her the actual one) Would go berserk and it would send Phoenix flying back. Into Rogue, who had successfully taken out Spidergirl, then Rogue would just drain Jean who was still off guard.
And that would leave a tramatized Storm and a suped-up Rogue....I'm stuck at a tie, can't figure out a winner.... erm

Neo_Version 7
Elektra coz she knows all sorts of Matrix-y karate.

Now the case is really closed.

Arachnoidfreak
ok look, Phoenix can blow up the friggin planet that Elektra is standing on. she has no chance. stop being ignorant.

DemonicGambit-2
Besides Neo if you wanna argue that Elektra has martial arts, technically so do all the X-Men (Women) do to, I mean they spend all their time training in the danger room.

Neo_Version 7
Danger room, smanger room.

Elektra could snap Phoenix's freakin neck off. Alrite! So stop!

CASE CLOSED

Arachnoidfreak
i am going to stop, because you are so utterly stupid and ignorant. you have no proof to back this up. you obviously know nothing.

Neo_Version 7
Oh really.

I do know that if Phoenix and Elektra got in a fight,

ELEKTRA WOULD KICK PHOENIX'S ASS!!

case closed. case closed. case closed.

DemonicGambit-2
Okay well what about Storm, how she going to manage that one? I doubt she could beat someone who controls the elements around her. And how exactly would her....pointy....thingie-mabobers...cut through Sue Richards?

Arachnoidfreak
wow Neo. you just keep getting stupider. you just pick Elektra based on how much you like her, and not on power or ability. she's still only human, and Phoenix is not. at least 3 other people on that list can whoop Elektra's ass.

Neo_Version 7
Phoenix sucks.

Beyonder
Phoenix wins this. This fight, however, is stupid; it's so one sided. I mean, this shouldn't even be a question. Phoenix beats all of them with easy - why include her in this fight. The thread should be Phoenix against Elektra, Storm, Sue Richards, Rogue, and Spider-Girl. Even with this set, Phoenix has a great chance of beating them. Yet if given prep-time, one way would be for Rogue to absorb Elektra, Storm, Sue Richards, and Spider-girl's power AND knowledge. Then it'd be a true fight.

eleveninches
If rogue touches jean, does she only absorb jeans natural abilities, or does she absorb the phoenix force as well.??

Beyonder
I doubt she can absorb the Phoenix force, too powerful for her to absorb.

Arachnoidfreak
Hey Neo, suck on this:
you just got owned. i was right. Never provided more facts(thanks again) Pay special attention to the part where Phoenix CONSUMES A SUN., and "is the most powerful force ever to be held in mortal hands at ANY comics company." what was the last thing Elektra consumed? im guessing it was a salad. ceasar. with italian dressing.

JuggernautFan
i thought wolverine6666 was bad.

Magee
lol wolverine was an annoying kid who had trouble spelling and he seemed to read his comics upside down from back to front.
But i find this neo guy funny lol laughing

Neo_Version 7
But doesn't Elektra know karate?

Arachnoidfreak
i dont think you understand Neo. karate means NOTHING compared to what Phoenix can do to her. just using by her pyrokinetic powers she can make Elektra BURST INTO FLAMES. now, what is karate gunna do when you are burning to death?

eleveninches
Are you talking about the phoenix force, or rachel phoenix or Jean phoenix

Arachnoidfreak
i dont think it matters in this fight. any of the three are too powerful for Elektra.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah but if Elektra "sneaks" up on Phoenix, she can slit Phoenix's thraot.

Dead Phoenix.

DarkCrawler

DarkCrawler

DarkCrawler
Argh! Sorry about that...

Arachnoidfreak
no. Phoenix was shot 4 times. she 'died' and came back to life. "what if Phoenix had not died?" read it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.