X-Men Evolution dvd's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JixQuillan
many people know about the X-Men Evouliton Collection Season 1 on Dvd, but does anyone know anything about the other seasons? Or are they stopping at season 1?

masterofmatrix
there are x-men evolution dvds? whoo hoo

masterofmatrix
havnt heard a thing but they have to continue because they will recieve letter bombs, begging letters and death threats

Sesshomaru
Yeah. Mostly by me and my best friend.

masterofmatrix
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud doctor doctor beer rolling on floor laughing eek!

LanceWindu
I never knew they had a collection of season 1 on DVD.

I'm sure they'll do every season.

Kazenji
They have done most of it now

Wolfie
Season 1 and 3 are collected, while Season 2 you have to buy in volumes.

At least that's what I've seen.

Kazenji
With season 1 here you have to get in Volumes not even sure if Season 2 and 3 is here.

Darth Martin
Decent show. Probably my favorite interpretation of Wolverine out of the movies, comics, and shows. That counts for something.

Kazenji
I prefer him in the 90's X-men when it comes to animation.

Darth Martin
Well the voice is what gets him for me. Also the fact that they don't make him a unbeatable and indestructible powerhouse that he is in the comics. I like watching him struggle and get his ass kicked. Love that interpretation of him.

movieshe
Yes, it have season 3 at dvdbestonline

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.