Whos Nate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hpxmenlotrnerd
I dont read the comics so i wouldn't know this..but i was skimming through some x-men pics and I found a picture of the crazy lookin guy named nate. There was something about him being the most powerful psionic mutant. So just lemme know what ya know about him.

Shadow_King
nate's the son of jean grey and cyclops

Shadow_King
i think he's cable

hpxmenlotrnerd
Ohhhh......coolsmile Thanx, I've never heard of him before

Shadow_King
nate's in age of the apocalypse

Shadow_King
i'll show u a pic of him

Shadow_King
here he is

Paola
This Nate is the clon of Cable, and it's called X-Man

Shadow_King
i know

Shadow_King
i like the tale of x-man from the age of the apocalypse

Shadow_King
i just realized something isn't stryfe the clone of cable

Paola
big grin don't know....

Shadow_King
nate's the powerfulist psionic mutant,that's so cool

badkittykitty
stryfe i cant remember the deal with him I know that cyclops and his brother havok are like the only two mutants that can hurt him,some how they might be related...augh i hate it when I can remember crap

Shadow_King
havok and cyclops are related their brothers

Paola
????

Shadow_King
????

Paola
now I understand what you said..... holy god it took me a day!!!....

Shadow_King
i don't get wat i said so can u explain it to me of wat i said

Paola
This.... but now I get it wink

Shadow_King
ok then

TMWATA
stryfe si the clone of cable he was brought up by apocolyse and is cables enemy, nate grey is the ulternate cable he has no virus in him so he is cable with more power because cable has to make sure the virus dont take all of him over so it will kill him, there uncle is havok there father is cyclops there mother is jean grey

Shadow_King
ok good thank u

Blopster
In the comics, the techno-virus has been expunged from Cable's system, so he's moving up to full power now (though they haven't done anything with him for a while now, which is annoying me).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.