Dimmu Borgir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leon
who likes them?

mah
Well I like some of their stuff, indeed, and what with them being from my country I've listened to them quite a bit.

Leon
They are my favorite band ^_^

mah
So what's your favourite songs by them?

Leon
Hybrid Stigmata and Puritania

finti
they have become to comercial

Tex
Mah forced me to download one of their songs, it warped my fragile little mindwink

mah
Oh you poor little thing.

My favourites are Dreamside Dominions and The Insight and the Catharsis.

However, you'll find the best black metal from the groups Immortal and Darkthrone.

robincooper
Metal heart is the greatest song of all time FULL STOP!

worldindustries
Never heard of them.

loserib
they are good i was thinking of checking out there live show in frisco next month

finti
even if they swung a bit to comersial for my taste they are still very good musicians and an excellent live band

yerssot
oh yeah, nice songs of them smile

grymlock
not a big fan of them but i do like The Kovenant...

cheers!!

incuhead1024
I didn't know who they were until my boyfriend listened to them. I'm not much of a heavy metal person but they are really good, considering they've got the whole orchestra thing going on. Definitely great music.

Difrycheulyd
God I love them so much big grin

My mates in a tribute band to them and their music is so damn hard to play from what Ive tried..... they're so complex and amazing.

Great music.

finti
ehhhh Dimmu Borgir is more of a black metal band. Much more "HEAVY" than plain heavy metal, nowdays they are labeled as neo black metal

grymlock
some of the member of dimmu borgir have join/session old's man child... i like old's man child rather then dimmu borgir... coz their music much more melody and fast...

cheers!!

Tex
Finti & Mah are Dimmu Borgir groupies! stick out tongue

finti
yeah and we head bang you anytime dust boy

Tex
I got this pic from Tarkus Magazine stick out tongue

finti
damn I am way the coolest on there

Tex
Not a very difficult accomplishment roll eyes (sarcastic)

mah
Tex has sure got a queer eye for the straight guy; what a fruity makeover!

At least the fab five on TV has good taste! stick out tongue

Tex
That's your favorite show! You're the president of the Floro Fanclub! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.