EMP Gun Fight!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
I just got done seeing Freddy vs. Jason and there was an awesome trailer for Revolutions and I was wondering for those who hav seen teasers, who are the two people fighting with the emp gun? mad mad

The Omega
It looks like Morpheus and Bane to me.

Dexx
that is NOT an emp gun. It doesn't generate electro magnetic pulse, it's merely an electric weapon

AliasNeo15
well it kills setinalsthumb up

Dexx
yeah...basicly it overloads them also, (and does a lil burning) but the thing is it doesn't generate emp.....generating an emp field that's strong enough to hold a few sentinels demands a lot of power, and it would be hard to fuel such a gun for that kind of demands.

The Omega
It's probably a gun like the one Cypher used in M1 to attack Tank and Dozer with.

SpikeSpiegel
maybe we'll find out what happened to tank in that scene. eg. someone kills bane then walks over to him and fries him saying best make sure he's dead now we don't want him to stay alive and die of the burns like poor tank or something like that

Korri
Bane and Morpheus r fighting

Dexx
yeah, that's the one. Thadeus fries a few sentinels too with one in 'the last flight of the osiris'

Moosh
I thought it was a power cable torn out of the roof...

freemind
Its neo fighting bane on the lower deck of the logos.

Crash_Overload
It is not an EMP gun, it is merly a power cable that has been cut. And YEs, one of them is BAne.

Crash_Overload
TO FURTHER MY POINT:

Dexx
that is NOT a cut down cable.....it is a gun, and it's clear as day light. It's only not an emp one..

Crash_Overload
looks like a cable to me.... But i am sure we wil know more when the time comes....

Korri
Korri cant wait korri cant wait!! big grin

SpikeSpiegel
the hair on the other guy looks sort of like smiths rather than banes in the pic

Crash_Overload
Yeah, and it also seems like he is wearing shades... but it is deffintely not him.

Crash_Overload
but bane

Dexx
how can it?? weven in the trailer, when you see it move....it's a weapon and they're fighting for controll over it. It's very clear..

Crash_Overload
meh

Crash_Overload
I don't think so. It only has 1 deck. And it has all the equipment for dial in and such. PLUS the cockpit in fron

And isn't Neo suposidly blind?

VenomVA
neither looks like Morpheus to me

freemind
It says on this picture I got on the official matrix website its the lower deck of the logos.http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rv_cmp/photos_rev03.html

Crash_Overload
Um, No pic.

SpikeSpiegel
here's another shot

theprophecy123
looks like sparks and niobe / neo and morpheus trying to restart the crashed logos to me

theprophecy123
ok ive seen the pic on the other page and im wrong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.