semi accident in illinios today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
did ne one see that semi that went off the road today on like 294 or sumthin and went through a niehgbor hood and hit a house makin it start on fire i was like shit that sucks for them all i kept thinking baout was final destination 2 with the pile up thinkin i bet it was like that but with only on death but the driver of the semi was never found so i bet he was drunk and ran away

Another_Smithy
Wow really, how many people died?

Dexx
geez...we don't see that round here..

DeNiro
only the driver died but he hasnt been found yet so they guessed but yeah kinda freaky huh???

Dexx
294 km per hour?? well, then..they should dig for him pretty deep. he's down there somewhere...
he must have had a good car

DeNiro
294 bro what r u talking about that sorta came out of now where did u look up the crash thing and find out how fast the semi was going or sumthing

Dexx
no...i didn't. is 294 his speed or the name of the street?...

DeNiro
oo street name sorry bro and if i say like sumthing speed i am goignt o say like mhp cause thats how we measure speed here and i dont think ne car can go 294 that is like a reallc ar lol

Dexx
yeah, i immagined so far...well, dunno.

DeNiro
lets see the enzo ferriar can go up to 215 cause it has 615 horse power so that is pretty close but ne croch rocket goes 2-5 so why spend 615,000 on a car that goes 215 when u can spend 8 grand on a croch rocket and go 205

@ngel
grammar is soooooooo out fo fashion

DeNiro
Hell yea it is.. stick out tongue but what the hell is this thread doing up I rember putting this thing up here like 7 months ago stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.