Problem with the Scriptments

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
Does anyone else here worry that these scriptments are going to ruin their experience of Episode 2? It seems to me like it's going to either talk alot of the suprise and fun out of the movie or be totally wrong..That would be hilarious.

queeq
Either way, I don't mind. What else am I supposed to do, just sit around and post nonsense on SW forums? laughing out loud

finti
Nice to see people crash and burn evil face

Ushgarak
Is it worth my while looking at TFN's updated one? My main fun out of looking at them is desperate rearguard actions to trey and prove them wrong.

ratcat
Don't read them.

queeq
I have started to read it, I'll let you know.

darth fester
im realy trying to avoid stuff until the movie comes out

its like finding your christmas presents all wrapped up and wanting to take a peek

queeq
You never did that? laughing out loud

ratcat
Nah, find them befor they even got wrapped!!!!

queeq
Hear, hear! big grin

Dim
I think alot of people are setting themselves up to hate the next movie when they get that into the scriptments. I, personally, want to be suprised.

ratcat
Well, I can't say I want to be surprised completely. That kinda goes against the idea of having my website.

However, I am tending now to only report on stauff that has come through the official lines. I must have recieved over 500 different "authentic" Episode-II scripts through Episode-2.Co.Uk and I've not read one of them.

Ushgarak
I am far more worried about the US/UK showing delay.

ratcat
Well, I still plan to go to the US to see the film. Ben wants to come too.

queeq
World Wide Release, I tell you. We must have world wide release!!!

darth fester
yeah my son leon who will be 4 when episode 2 comes out is getting realy excited i cant wait to take him

weve been buying the episode 1 toys which are realy cheap he got me a naboo star fighter for farthers day and its my birthday in a couple of weeks and he wants to get me a pod racer

i cant wait

Darth Pants
Hey, the worldwide release doesn't matter! All you have to do is not get on the internet, avoid television, stay out of any stores potentially selling Ep2 merchendise and above all, avoid anyone who may not have followed the above instructions.
See, not that bad. smile

queeq
Quit from life in general you say? big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.