** Spoiler ** Characters in Extended Edition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-NuT
What is the deal with Boromir returning in the TTT Extended Edition. I have read the trilogy and am 96% sure that he dies and dosent come back in the FOTR. As for ROTK, i hope he dosent ruin the story.

What are your thoughts, correct me if i am wrong.

Dexx
in the books, he dies in ttt if i remember correctly. I don't know about the extend version, though, cuz i haven't seen it.

P-NuT
he does die. i am now sure of it. this is just weird.

SiriusBlackRIP
You are right but he is in TTT Extended edition in some flahback scenes with faramir and denethor that give more information on boromirs relationship with his brother and his father. They look good too. They are obviously set before boromir goes off to go to rivendel to meet the fellowship, this doesn't mean he is back from the dead. The films aren't just a recreation of every bit from the book that wouldn't be very good would it.

Cleopatra
Apparently there is a scene in the TTT Extended Edition where Faramir has a dream about Boromir, and where he finds Boromir's body and the broken horn of Gondor. Is that the image you are seeing?

Sifer
As SiriusBlackRIP said:

There is also Boromir, Denethor and Faramir in Minas Tirith, then Faramir and Boromir in Osgiliath with a recaptured city. These are "flashback" scenes and are based before Boromir head to Rivendell.

fini
THis definelty has to be a flashback showing of his days in battle

turin
if you have seen the Ext TTT preview that comes with TTT dvd then it explains it pretty well. it is just a flash back of faramir's as people have already said. it looks great though and i cant wait to get it!
(check out my pic, its from the flash back scene)

ugthebarbarian
Turin is right. The "dream" someone said that Faramir had was not a dream. In the book it was Faramir talking to Frodo and Sam telling them how he found out his brother had died.

These scenes add to the boromir-faramir-denethor relationship. I think if they put it in the TTT to begin with, a lotta ppl would be confused just like u guys were about whether or not Boromir came back from the dead.

night_fire999
i saw a clip, and it's a flash back of Faramir's, it has them sharing a goblet of something in Minas Tirith

Fire
I can't wait for the extended edition DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.