X-Forum Extreme: roleplay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JixQuillan
X-Forums
__t
___r
____e
_____m
______e

JixQuillan
Setting: Mission District of San Francisco,CA

Siege needs to get something at the corner store. He walks a fast as he can so he can get back home. He buys some eggs,milk,and some fruit. He walks back home. Siege was walking in a parking lot and he hears a car coming but kept walking. The car got closer and closer and finally hits him. He becomes unconscious and a witness calls an ambulance. Siege is rushed to the hospital and sent to the ER. He was in serious condition and was kept in the hospital. Someone walks in an talks to him and says...

Setting: (name of hospital here) of San Francisco, CA

JixQuillan
"Back so soon, Tyrone? What did you do this time?"

Seige looks up from his position on the bed and sees a beautiful raven haired woman walk in and approaching him. She was dressed in a white doctor's coat and jean capris. "Hey Cassie! Got runned over, again. Can you believe?" he answered as he shifted to an upright sitting position.

Smiling in a friendly manner and trying not to laugh at his expense, "Yes, you just seem to be a magnet for trouble these days." Doctor Cassandra Black came over and checked him for any major injuries or broken bones. Finding none, "As always, you make a narrow escape."

'One of these days I should transfer some common sense into this man before he gets himself killed!' she thought to herself. As she applyed pressure to his left arm closest to her, Cassandra noticed that Tyrone was observing her gloves. "Germ free purposes" she lied quickly, not waiting for him to ask. The man arched his eyebrow at her, but she was relieved when he laid back down to take a nap.

Leaving the room and out the door, Cassandra exhaled heavily. Not having realized that she was holding her breath. That was getting too close for comfort. She hated it when everyone asked to her as why she wore these horrid leather gloves. 'I only wear them for my patients' protection and mine...'

~some time passes and a few patients later...~

As the big hand hit 9 pm, Cassandra headed for the doctor's locker rooms to get ready to leave for the day. Heading for the bathroom and running the cool sink water, she quickly looked about to make sure no one was nearby. Then, pealing off her gloves until they bared her fair skin color, placed them on the ledge of the mirror.

She ran her fingers under the cool water. It sure felt good to touch something without getting flashes. (A/N: No, not those kind of flashes you sickos!) Cupping her hands, Cassandra quickly washed her face. Sticking her gloves in her pocket dangling out, went to her locker to change. Since she was the only one to use this locker, the skin touch was no problem.

As she rummaged through her stuff, the doctor came upon an old pair of gloves. Cassandra rubbed her fingers over it, to feel the material. She suddenly gasped as soon as she felt a jolt in her body and her vision glazed over. 'Damn it! I thought the memories faded from this...'

Upon closing her cerulean orbs, a swirl of colors raced across her vision. Soon, she got images of Tyrone getting hit by a car for the first time. The next one was a few second glance of his horrible breakup with his long time sweetheart. Cassandra could feel his pain and felt the tears from his broken heart forming at the corners of her eyes. There was another memory through the eyes of Tyrone, but she didn't have time to see for someone suddenly tapped her shoulder. Bringing her out of her reverie, tears still briming her eyes and threatening to fall down her cheeks.

As Cassandra's sight cleared to normal, she found...

JixQuillan
"Cassandra Black, Apcocalypse has requested your presence." Cassandra jumped then asked, "Who are you??" The massive thug stood there for a moment, and after a short pause once again spoke. "My name is Titan. I am servant of the all powerful Apocalypse, and soon you will become one too." Cassandra gave the mutant a skeptical look. "Thanks but I'll pass." Cassandra stepped forward and touched his arm, altering his memory.

"Time for you to go." she said to ensure that the change in his memory was believable. The massive Titan stood there dazed for a moment. And when he spoke he seemed to be in a trance. "Time for me to go." he said with his eyes nearly spinning in his head. As he left Cassandra felt the swell of memories flowing through her mind. "How old is he?!?!?"

Titan walked onto the street corner, suddenly feeling that he had something yet to accomplish. He paused for a moment to consider why he had gone to the hospital. Then he remembered his job, his assignment given to him by Apocalypse "Ahh yes, recruit the mutant Tyrone Diggs. Use force if necessary..."

ElmStreetFan01
Someone rushes Rowan in.
Cassandra!!!!!

GambitEVOFan1
Calypso had been fallowing the mutant Titan for some time.Her latest mission from the CIA was to track down Apocalypses thugs and get information on this powerful mutant. Little did the CIA know she herself was a mutant but that was something she would hide at all costs.

She followed Apocalypses horseman straight to the hospital where she had seen a doctor oddly convince the man to leave. Distracted off her mission she followed the doctor to find out more.

"Have you found anything out yet"The annoyed voice of the Sargent came over her walkie talkie. "Ah... no sir." realizing then that she had become so distracted she had lost both the doctor and the horseman. "Sargent, Iv lost him..." "Get your a$$ back to head quarters Caly, you do this again and were dropping you!" He screamed.

About to go on to find the horseman, she decided against it and for once follow the directions she was given she decided to leave. As she turned around she was confronted by.....

Note:Continue how ever ya want i ran outa stuff to write so some one can just pick it up from there

Fallin Angel
Nalia was sitting on a park bunch " *sigh* now where is he, he is late " she is waiting for Rowan to show up for there date. "maybe i should leave"

ElmStreetFan01
Nalia's cellphone rang.

Fallin Angel
"huh" Nalia picked up her cellphone "Hello"

VallejoKid707
"Hello is this Nalia?"

Fallin Angel
"yes , and who may i ask is this"

VallejoKid707
" This is Tyrone Diggs and I'm calling from the San Francisco Hospital and Dr. Cassandra Black wanted me to tell you that your friend Rowan has been hospitalized and Rowan wants to talk to you."

Fallin Angel
"what , hospitalized, what happened" Nalia started to worry

VallejoKid707
"I dont know what happened just come to the hospital, QUICK!"

Fallin Angel
"ok , i'm on my way" Hikari hanged up and ran as fast as she could to the hospital

Fallin Angel
Nalia finally made it to the hospital and went in

VallejoKid707
"Are you Nalia?" "Rowan is on the 2nd floor room 27."

Fallin Angel
"ok thanks" Nalia ran up the stairs to room 27 "Rowan "

JixQuillan
"Tyrone Diggs?" Tyrone turned around to see an enormous guy, with a plain face atop a thick neck. "Yes?" Tyrone asked. "Apocalypse requires your service. He offers you to join his Horsemen willingly." Tyrone raised an eybrow. "What if I say no?" The mutant paused and replied, "Sometimes salvation must be forcefed..."

Dexx
did you ask for permission this time?

ok, sorry, i saw for my self. i'm out,..

ElmStreetFan01
"Nalia, I was attacked by a blue cyborg looking guy." Explained Rowan.

Fallin Angel
"a cyborg?" Nalia looked at him confused " how did u get attacked by a cyborg"

ElmStreetFan01
"He wasn't a Cyborg he looked like one he was named Doomsday or Apocaypse."

Fallin Angel
"Apocaypse" Nalia said under her breath

ElmStreetFan01
"Come here."

Fallin Angel
Hikari smiled and came to him " i love u , and if anything happens to u , ill never forgive myself"

ElmStreetFan01
"Just shut up and kiss me."

Fallin Angel
" u were always a way with words" Nalia kisses him long and passiontaly

ElmStreetFan01
Deathstrike walked in. "Hello Nalia."

JixQuillan
yes we did and dont interupt the actual thing

Fallin Angel
"oh Hello Ms Deathstrike, how are u" Nalia was a little surprised but she was happy to see Rowan's mom

ElmStreetFan01
"It's Annie or Ms. Reynolds."

Fallin Angel
"oh hehe , well Ms. Reynolds its nice to see u again , its been some time"

ElmStreetFan01
"Yes." She looked at Rowan. "What happened?"

Fallin Angel
"Rowan said he was attacked by someone that looked like a cyborg named Apocaypse"

ElmStreetFan01
"Really?" She asked. "I must leave, stay with him."

Fallin Angel
"oh ok , where are u going" ( i wonder y apocoyps attacked Rowan , i guess i'll see him later then)

ElmStreetFan01
"I'm going to met some friends." Lied Annie.

Fallin Angel
"ok, ill stay with Rowan" Nalia gave her a smile

ElmStreetFan01
"I haven't been honest with you."

Fallin Angel
"what do u mean" Nalia was confused

ElmStreetFan01
"I'm a mutant."

Fallin Angel
Nalia was surprised and a little shocked but she didn't care " Rowan , thats ok , i still love u "

ElmStreetFan01
"But you're a human and humans fear mutants."

Fallin Angel
Nalia bit her lower lip " Rowan baby , i haven't been honest either"

ElmStreetFan01
"Really?, well that makes two of us."

Fallin Angel
" yes i'm a mutant too" she kissed Rowan

ElmStreetFan01
"Ok."

Fallin Angel
"how come u didn't tell me sooner, u know i love u "

ElmStreetFan01
"Same here."

Fallin Angel
Nalia cuddled Rowan in the bed

ElmStreetFan01
"Good night" Rowan fell asleep.

Fallin Angel
After Rowan was asleep , Nalia kissed him on the forhead and left cause she has a secret metting to attend to

ElmStreetFan01
He shifted in his sleep.

Fallin Angel
Nalia was outside the hospital , she was now going to go see veinz

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan had a nightmare.

Fallin Angel
Nalia was having a bad feeling that Rowan is in trouble so she quickly ran back to check on him

ElmStreetFan01
He's having a nightmare.

Fallin Angel
Nalia went into the room and saw Rowan Shifting in his bed "Rowan , are u ok "

ElmStreetFan01
He sat up hugging Nalia. "Now I am."

Fallin Angel
Nalia blushed then sighed " u had me worried , did u have a nighmare" she hugged back

ElmStreetFan01
"Yes."

Fallin Angel
"what was it about" Nalia decided that it was ok if she didn't see Veinz for one night , so she crawled into the bed with Rowan

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Veinz was waiting in back of a dark alley...but since Nalia never showed up...he became invisible and began to search for Nalia....

Fallin Angel
Nalia looked at Rowan sweetly , she thought he was cute when he was asleep

Fallin Angel
Then Nalia decided to go out for a little walk after she kissed Rowan

Fallin Angel
When she was walking , she noticed Veinz " well well well , hello Veinz"

VallejoKid707
Tyrone sees Nalia and Veniz talking. He doesn't know who Veinz his. He hides around the corner listening to their conversation. He is shocked of what he hears...

JixQuillan
Once again, Titan, the servant of Apocalypse attempted to recruit the mutant know as Tyrone. "You cannot hide from Apocalypse forever Tyrone. Come join us and bring the world out of its misery. Apocalypse wishes to bring peace and order to the world."

VallejoKid707
"No, I know Apocalypse's plan and its not peace. Now be quiet, i cant hear!"

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Veinz thinking to himself...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
someone is near, Nalia...i will meet you tommorow now is not good time...i sense a mutant near by...i will tell u about the plan tommorow...(becomes invisible and leaves)

VallejoKid707
messed Siege is shocked. "Nalia! Who was that?!"

ElmStreetFan01
The hospital was attacked then Rowan got out of bed. It was Apocalypse.
Rowan jumped out then banged into Titan

JixQuillan
"Leaving so soon? You are a threat to Apocalypse's plan. Henceforth, you will be eliminated." Titan threw a punch and knocked Rowan to the end of the room. But Rowan wasnt done yet...

ElmStreetFan01
"Mother ****er."

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan grew his Anatamantium Nails then kicked Titian's ass.

JixQuillan
Titan lay on the ground breathing heavily and nursing a large gash. "Why do you serve the side that is wrong? Dont you want Apocaylpse to bring the world to peace?"

ElmStreetFan01
"Peace, he killed my father and he trys to over the world."

JixQuillan
"Apocalypse mislead me? I have been....tricked? NOBODY TRICKS THE TITAN!!" With his remaining strength Titan pushed himself off the floor and beagn to run towards Apocalypse, breaking through the hospital walls to attack. Titan hit Apocalypse many times. "You have angered and betrayed me my child! The day I return, will be your last!!" Apocalypse raged as he disappeared.

GambitEVOFan1
Calypso was silent out side the door as she listen to the two men talk, it was apocalypse's horesman and a man who had been hospitalized.The man seemed to be a mutant as well. Just then a loud buzz and a voice came over her walkie talkie. "Did I not tell you to come back to head quarters!Get back here Calypso!" The voice was loud and she knew the two men had to have been able to hear it, she had been discovered....

JixQuillan
"How could I have been so foolish? He told me that the world would be nothing like my time. I will use my strength on your side now, my friend."

ElmStreetFan01
Deathstrike jumped from the top of the buliding landing on her feet. "Rowan are you ok."

GambitEVOFan1
They hadnt heard her. She stood out side the door quietly still listening. The two men had now been joined by a women

ElmStreetFan01
"This is my mom, Annie "Deathstrike Reynolds."

GambitEVOFan1
She turned uncontentious and whispered into her walkie talkie. "Sargent, Apocalypses thug was after a man in the hospital, apparently the guys mom is ....Deathstrike... Ill keep you posted, over." She turned back to the door to listen in

ElmStreetFan01
Deathstrike caught Calypso. "Come back here Calypso!"

GambitEVOFan1
Calypso ran down the hospital hall ways but came to a dead end. She had no where else to run.

ElmStreetFan01
Deathstrike stuck a nail near by her chin. "What the hell do you want?"

GambitEVOFan1
"i....I..."knowing that the Sargent would gladly kill her for giving her mission and herself away, she lied " I ...was...uh....here visiting a friend, i couldnt find her room so i was looking around and i saw something happening in there and decided to check it out." She mentally kicked herself for such a stupid lie

ElmStreetFan01
"You're a spy." She said. She noticed a spy camera on her. "Shinboi wa to be why (Japanese for **** You Assassin Spys). then punches the camera. They lost the signal.

GambitEVOFan1
Calypso manifested the atoms around her into two hand guns pointed straight towards Deathstrike. "Look you can either walk away and forget all about this or.... i can make you forget all about this" She caulked the guns and pointed them towards Deathstrikes head.

ElmStreetFan01
"Go."

GambitEVOFan1
Calypso ran fast down the hall and out the hospital doors. "Well thats one less thug of Apocalypses that i hafta stalk, but now iv got Deathstrike on my a$$" she thought to herself as the atoms from her guns dispersed around her.

ElmStreetFan01
Back At The Reynolds Estates
Rowan went to sleep. Annie/Deathstrike stood up.

VallejoKid707
Siege followed the mutants to their home. As Rowan fell asleep, Siege phased through the house window and hid in the closet spying on Deathstrike...

Fallin Angel
Nalia was walking down the street thinking about things while walking to Rowans house

Fallin Angel
"i wonder what Veinz wanted me to do?" she got to Rowans door and knocked

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Veinz was sitting on the ground in back of a dark alley thinking of a plan, he was feeling something....he kept feeling these strange mutant powers around him...he looked at his wrists and his veins were burning internally...he said to himself..."What the ****?"...

Fallin Angel
Nalia could sense something was wrong with Veinz , but she wondered if he needed her help right now

Fallin Angel
Nalia went to the ally where Veinz was " Veinz , is something wrong"

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan ran tothe looking like Brue Wilis in Die Hard. "What's this?"

Fallin Angel
Nalia was wondering y Veinz wasn't answering

ElmStreetFan01
Nalia?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
"im sensing something strange Nalia"...

Fallin Angel
" what u mean " then Nalia noticed that Rowan is behind her

ElmStreetFan01
What this?

Fallin Angel
Nalia turned " Rowan , what are u doing here"

h0ck3yh0rr0r
....whos this nalia...?

Fallin Angel
"oh , umm this is my boyfriend Rowan"

Fallin Angel
Nalia turned to Rowan " umm Rowan , ill meet u later , i just got to talk to a friend of mine"

h0ck3yh0rr0r
boyfriend? you never told me anything about a boyfriend...ill talk to you later...(walks away)

Fallin Angel
before Veinz walked away Nalia wispered into Veinz's ear " call me on my cellphone "

ElmStreetFan01
"Who was that?"

Fallin Angel
"an old friend of mine " Nalia came up to Rowan " come , should't we get to school"

ElmStreetFan01
"Yeah." Rowan kissed Nalia with his tongue exploring her mouth.

Fallin Angel
Nalia gave him a tongue kiss back " u are always a great kisser, now lets go before were late"

ElmStreetFan01
"Yeah."

Fallin Angel
Nalia and Rowan got to school , they had almost every period togehter " so what are u doing after school " she was holding his hand while they walked

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan kisses her. "What do you think?"

Fallin Angel
Nalia kissed him back and leaned her head on his shoulder " well what do u have in mind" she smiled at him

ElmStreetFan01
"You know." Rolles his eyes.

Fallin Angel
Nalia giggled " ok , if u want to do that " she winked

ElmStreetFan01
Reynold's Estates: Rowan's Room.

Rowan and Nalia went under the covers

Two Hours Later

They were asleep.

Fallin Angel
Nalia cuddled close to Rowan with her head on his shoulder and she wispered " i love u" then she fell asleep

ElmStreetFan01
"Love u 2."
They cellphones rang.

Fallin Angel
Nalia wondered who's cellphone rang

ElmStreetFan01
"Both of ours." Rowan answered his. "Hello."

Fallin Angel
Nalia picked up her's "Hello"

ElmStreetFan01
"give me an hour."

Fallin Angel
"yes , ill be there tommarow" Nalia hanged up and cuddle back to Rowan " so who called u"

BOPRecruit 16
As the cellphones were picked up at Rowan's house, Lady Deathstrike paid another visit to the hospital. She looked about the rooms that were damaged by Titan. The room where Titan had left to attack Apocolypse, Yuriko passed by a rack of white doctors' coats. She picked up one and put it on, to add disguise during her search and not get caught in the process.

In the dark room, Deathstrike used her nocturnal eyes to scan for any evidence of the intruders. So far, she found nothing but broken supplies from when her son was here. As Yuriko passed by a few more rooms and right by a familiar locker room, she paused near the door. Sensing that someone was nearby, she shifted into a fighting stance with all her nerves on the alert.

A/N: not done, just wanted to post this before anyone else carried on!

ElmStreetFan01
"A friend."

Fallin Angel
" oh ok " Nalia smiled at him , but she knew that she would have to leave when he falls asleep cause she has to meet Veinz

ElmStreetFan01
"I love u."

Fallin Angel
" i love u too, now and forever" Nalia fell asleep for a little while then woke up after 2 hours , she saw that Rowan was asleep so she put on her clothes and got outside so she could go meet Veinz

ElmStreetFan01
Wakes up then throws on his father Wrapo X suit that he wore when he formed team Weapon X then flipped out his window going underground.

BOPRecruit 16
Hearing footsteps from beyond the door, Cassandra stealthily moved her way over to the door. Near the edge of a row of lockers, she listened for anymore movement. These sounds didn't sound like no patient nor doctor she knew, just wanted to be careful in case she got attacked again. Creeping up to stand before the door, Cassandra removed her gloves once more.

The Doctor heard the light tapping of booted feet stop as soon as she felt the cool air upon her skin from the broken wall to her right. She quickly glanced down at the floor and saw shadows of feet through the crack at the bottom of the door.

Without a moment longer to spare, Cassandra swung back the door and leapt forth to grab the intruder by the arm. The rays of faint moonlight streaked into to reveal that before her was an asian woman with faint blue eyes and looked to be in her 30's or 40's. Not taking the time to recall the face, Cassandra twisted the lady's arm behind her back with one hand. While the other, she brought around to place over the intruder's face.

Yuriko's vision began to blur and began to feel dizzy, as she froze of all motion. With a hand over the woman's face, Cassandra's own vision began to glaze over as the two stood there for the doctor to view her memories. As the images flittered by at amazing rate, she got to images of a tank filled with strange green water...doctor's in black rubber suits looking down at her, some with classes of champaigne...the one standing nearby was bringing over a huge needle with a tub attached to it. Suddenly, Cassandra felt tremendous ripping through her body as the experimenting at Alkali began on the poor Yuriko. Experiencing such great pain, she felt her grip loosen on Deathstrike.

But, just before she let go of the woman, Cassandra got a quick glimpse of Rowan (a patient from earlier). Her mind began to swim with confused visions of the boy, his mother, and great pain as her vision began to return to normal. With one last look at Lady Deathstrike and the broken wall, the two women wobbled in place for a while then fainted to the ground. Out cold.

~CARRY ON~

h0ck3yh0rr0r
veinz was waiting for nalia

Fallin Angel
Nalia found Veinz " well Veinz , what did u want to tell me" Nalia had her outfit on with a mask

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan called Cassandra. "Cassandra?"

BOPRecruit 16
A/N: sorry for the spelling errors. one more thing: Cassandra knows some martial arts, does them in her free time and at the gym.

BOPRecruit 16
Rown waited, but there was no answer. For he had no clue of what had happened at the hospital.

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan ran out of the tranning room hopped into a Lamborghini. Then he got to the hospital. "Cassandra?"

BOPRecruit 16
Then he got to the hospital and went up to the counter. "Is Doctor Black still here?" Rowan wasn't sure if her shift had ended yet or not, but he had to check anyway. The nurse at the front desk looked up at him, "Cassandra Black is on the second floor, room..." But before she could answer, Rowan as running down the hall for the elevators.

Fallin Angel
Nalia awaited the orders of Veinz

BOPRecruit 16
Once the doors dinged open, he power walked down the hall. His eyes flitted from one room label to another searching for the right name. Spotting a label that read "A206 - Doctor: Jonathan Vale, Assisstant: Claire Stanford; Patients: Doctor Cassandra Black".

BOPRecruit 16
~Contiue elmstreet! i was thinking that the x-men or x-forum could be there trying to help Cassandra.~

Fallin Angel
"i understand u want me to find Cassandra Black and take care of her , ill be back then " Nalia left to go find Cassandra and eliminate her

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan climbed the ropes then went to Room 27. "Cassandra."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>