Have you see Freddy VS Jason?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SweetestSin0724
Have you seen Freddy VS Jason?!?!? If you have, what was your favorite part and why?!?! cool hehe best movie ever..lol.

Kes
Its a horror movie it belongs in the horror movies forum.
I've lost count on how many threads about this movie I've sent there.
Moving--moved.

DeNiro
haha kes just replayed like that and didnt even post ne thing about freddy vs jason hahahaa but i havent seen freddy vs jason but i will have to say the nudity scene cause i know one is in that movie

Kes
What do you mean?

ragesRemorse
when the black chik talked trash on freddy and he diddnt know what to say LOL

BackFire349
yeah i saw it, neat little movie, needed more jason vs freddy action.

Klear Eyez
The flaming machette through dudes back

DeNiro
i didnt mean ne thing bad so dont worry about it but now that i have seen feddy vs jason today my favotire part is when freddy is now strong enough to kill sumone and the girl is in the locker and he is right about to kill her and then she dies cause jason kills her in real life and freddy is like shhheesss minnnee i liked that and also the part when freddy is whooping the shit out of jason in the dream world and jason is a lil ***** cause he cant do shit to freddy cause he has no powers. and by the way what is up with freddy lookin so much differnt thru out the hole movie cause he looks really evil in some parts and the other parts he looks like the old freddy i mean they changed him constinly thru out the whole movie i thought evil face

Evil Dead
Freddy's makeup did change atleast a good 4 times throughout the movie...........at one point he looked like Darth Maul from Star Wars with the red boiler room light shining on him, he also had pointy ears........

I guess since he's a shapeshifter and can look different in every scene.....

ragesRemorse
yeah i thought he looked good in that scene at the end when he had the red makeup and pointy ears, looked more like a demon.

DeNiro
i liked when he had the crazy lookin eyes right in the begging and a more white look to hm and another favorite scen of mine is when jason cut freddys arms off and then freddy got em bak really fast and he did the jerk off motion lol good stuff

ragesRemorse
yeah when freddy took jasons weapon and beat his ass with it i couldnt help but laugh it was great

pablo007
I liked when Kelly Rowland dissed Freddy and kept saying stuff about Jason's big penis and she Turns around and there is Jason and whacks her with a machete The smoking catterpillar was cool, the first kill was awesome too. I really enjoyed the movie and I will buy it as sonn as it comes out.

DeNiro
yeah i liked the biggerning when the chick was swimming wow can we say very hot and nice ass

ragesRemorse
the best part was when freddy was fuc*king the camp counselor and said "i cant help it that shes fuc*king dead" and took her limp arm and waved at her with it

DeNiro
omg yeah that was very funny i liked that part also rages

Alfonso
I loved the film especially the opening scenes. I've seen it three times and may yet go again. It had a brilliant script that was so in keeping with all the earlier films. It was so clever the way they explained why Freddy hadn't been arround for some time.
I can't wait to get the DVD when it comes out. I hope they
include the alternative endings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Alfonso
You asked what was your fav part and why. With a film like this it is so hard to pick out any parts because the film was amazing. It is going to be a hard film to follow. Robert Englund will be in Venice soon. He's visiting my home country! I don't suppose I,ll get to see La ritorna di cagliostro.
What was your favorite part? smile

BackFire349
my favorite parts were the fighting between jason and freddy.

ragesRemorse
yea but there really wasnt to much of that

eminem/the one
my favorite part was when that guy who just got done having sex and that girl was taking a shower and jason stands by the bed and that guys turns around and jason takes the bed upppp and cracks that dudes back i personaly think he deserved it

carnage713
dude that girl had a bangin body

eminem/the one
man i am a chick and do you know what that girl was from the movie ginger snaps have you ever seen it the girls name is katherine issabelle but hey you rock man

carnage713
that girl was definatly hot. but i havent seen that movie is it good?

rock rock

eminem/the one
yo man the movie was off the hook i think it was bangin

rock rock

*Kitty*Killar*
It's friggin' stupid...........I never watched it but I'm guessing the killed both of themselves..............................................

Wolfie
Why would you revive this thread?

jnr hiphop
I didnt really like freddy vs jason.. and.. i dont really think it should be considered horror.. its basically only a fight between two strong people..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.