Hacking Help On ETM PC (Enter The Matrix)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icon
hey, I cant figure out some of the hacking on Enter The Matrix game, so i thought I'd start a new thread. Okay, I'm just experimenting, I want to try to learn all the hacking secrets on my own. But After i enable the B: i cant figure out the 5-didget code blocking off the folder. (I think it was the system or tools folder.) I'm on the PC so if anyone can help me out with it I'd Appreciate it.

ben
ok
the 5 didget code is always different, try by tiping in 11111
then it will show u how many u have gotten right or wrong, and since the only numbers i can be are 1 or 0 (computer language) then u only have two choices to pick from 1 or 0.. after a few miniutes it reviels itself. try it

ben
I also had a question, how do u enable the swordplay?
i was working on my savegame(i beat the game) and i was almost threw hackin but had to stop sudenly when i was talking to trinity before i could get the crack. is there a way i can go back and redownload the.. crack.exe so i can enable the ram ect.
I REALLY WANT THE SWORD!!!
otherwise, if someone could send me a prehacked file post if u have one...
thanx id appreciate it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.