a observation by me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
ok i have noticed that like all of the harry potter fans r always posting on the harry potter forum and nothing else kinda then lotr fans also sorta make themselve distant by the group but the star wars people the ones who really really like those movies r very socail i was just wonderin why all those harry poter and lotr wanna bes always post on those forums and nothing else cause i dont see alot of there post ne were else just kind of a observation

badkittykitty
lol I didnt five that thought before but it appears you are right laughing out loud

yerssot
people are scared for the GDF when they first arrive I take
and if you are a LOTR fan, why post in the superman section?

Fire
cause you can like em both

well I think it's cause most Star Wars fans have been here for very long, since this first was a star wars forum, I think

Ushgarak
Yes, the Star Wars fans started this place off, is probably the reason.

Fire
hurray I was right wiihii for me stick out tongue

yerssot
he helped you getting it right stick out tongue

I ment that if you like LOTR and that's the reason why you are here, why post in a section that doesn't interest you

Dexx
and probably all the harry potter fans are 10-13 year olds whistle *waits to be smacked*

yerssot
*looks around*
*sees no one is intending to smack dexx*
*binds him to the ToMacco Slapping Machine Xtreme*
*switches it on*

Capt_Fantastic
because Star Wars rules...and Harry Potter does not. (Too bad I like LOTR)

Celsius
Cuz Star Wars ppl arent anti social like Harry potter ppl *Is haapy that the slapping machine is ocupied*

yerssot
er... celsius... the Xtreme is occupied; the Advance and the normal one are still free evil face

Dexx
yeah well, stand in line....i have many ppl wanting to smack me
*runs* mwahaha..you'll nver catch me alive

h0ck3yh0rr0r
deniro your title should be "an observation by me" not "a observation by me" lol

Dexx
mistakes like these happen

Gundark
Because the SW fans are the most twisted. laughing out loud

Corran
Hey I resemble that remark.

Crash_Overload
You forgot Matrix people 2. well not Omega And i AND korri... but ya know....

Tex

Dexx
't would be one man section

yerssot
yeah, they would! all bashing at why raz allowed such tragedy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.