A sense of humor.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
this is one for the ladies here.....when you look at a guy, obviously good looks come into play. but, how important is a sense of humor? lately i have discovered that a sense of humor will take a man a long way when it comes to picking up women. true or untrue? not that i pick up women, i am married..... wink

Rogue Jedi
i guess not....

badkittykitty
be patient there rogue..yes it can get a man really far,a sexy body is good to though stick out tongue

badkittykitty
...and not that I chase guys around with a sense of humor but i think a little crush is okay wink

Rogue Jedi
i have both...woohoo for me!!!!!!!!

badkittykitty
I have great taste huuh?

Rogue Jedi
yes indeedy......

ChinaNiki
couldn't be with a guy who didn't have a sense of humorlaughing out loud

Corran
Oh well, no hope for us lot then wink

ChinaNiki
i think there are a few of you who might pass the testwink

Capt_Fantastic
I've always found that it is good to A) have a good sense of humor or B) understand their sense of humor and be able to interact with it. Laughing takes you a long way in a relationship. Humor is a great way to heal wounds. The problems I've had are being able to piss somene off and then make it better through laughter or sex. Neither is really the best way to resolve the issue.

must_kill_Santa
well i think that a sense of humour is good when its the same type of humour that the girl has

Evy_O
I agree with Santa. For me, it's considered to be an advantage, but nor the most important neither necessary.

Crash_Overload
EVY O!!!! JEEEZ!!!! long time no post!

Sens of humour, i found IS A MUST!!!

must_kill_Santa
then its a shame you dont have one then
jk

Crash_Overload
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/dontgetit.gif

must_kill_Santa
dont be sad

Crash_Overload
no.... i was trying to find something else.... closest to it

must_kill_Santa
ok

diegocala
Hey Crash why is your hand in your pocket in your siggie? Busy in there???? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Gundark
I am a woman and I can tell you with 100 percent certainty that if a guy doesn't have a sense of humor, he can take a long walk off a short pier.

fini
i agree 100%.................my ex had a small sence of humour.........he ended up beening such a drag to go with.

I learned my lesson well, if a guy cant make u smile and smile with u then it aint worth it ( i know my mistake nearly cost me my life)

Crash_Overload
i am afraid to ask.

==> Diego <== My hand is in my pocket because fingers are a bit*h to draw.

BackFire349
yes, a sense of humor is probably the most important thing in a relationship.

Crash_Overload
THAT and cominucation

The Omega

badkittykitty
true that,true that

Rogue Jedi
i got it...a lot of it....

badkittykitty
give me some sugar baby!

Rogue Jedi
KISSKISSKISSKISSKISSKISS!!!!!!!!!! love laughing out loud Happy Dance

badkittykitty
wow what a kiss! smokin'

Rogue Jedi
you want to know where i placed it?

badkittykitty
mmm yes whisper me some sweet nothins

Rogue Jedi
but your ears are on your head.....i am not even close to there..... evil face smokin'

badkittykitty
you are so naughty rogue

Rogue Jedi
but you like it.....

Tired Hiker
Okay you two smokers. Get a room already. Aren't you both married? Is kissing in the forums actually cheating?

By the way, I have no sense of humor and that's probably why my dumb ex left me. Not.

Rogue Jedi
dont be a hater, hiker...ps: hows the quit smoking thing going?

badkittykitty
I was wondering when that would be said big grin I dont think it's cheating it's fun to be... smokin'

Rogue Jedi
its not cheating, kitty...they are just haters..... laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
I'm not a true hater. Just like I'm not an undercover cop or the king of closed threads. But I do look like depp.

Tired Hiker
The smoking thing is going great and I'd never really try to pressure you guys to quit since I know that would only make you hate me. It's been two weeks three days, I believe, and it's actually been tough lately.

badkittykitty
TH good for you that you are sticking to your guns! thats right rogue and were suppose to quit too I am planning to join a quit smoking class in oct,i really need help to quit I have no self control!

badkittykitty
I will give up cigarettes but never give up smokin!

Rogue Jedi
that sounds rather kinky, if i understand you correctly.....

badkittykitty
damned straight!

Tired Hiker
Copy that ghost rider! 420 right?

Rogue Jedi
*excuses himself as he heads to the bathroom* laughing out loud laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
huh? Ary you okay?

badkittykitty
nope dont think so

Rogue Jedi
I AM NOW...

badkittykitty
right on,you'll be needing to go again in a min...

Tired Hiker
What happened? Was that gas?

badkittykitty
eek!

Rogue Jedi
after your last pm, i went twice..... Happy Dance Happy Dance

badkittykitty
rolling on floor laughing just had to get that out there to every one huh sweet cheeks! laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
you know it does wonders for your ego....

badkittykitty
could be wink

Tired Hiker
hmm. I'm so in wonder.

badkittykitty
really you don't want to know
!

LindsIsTightK
What are you guys talking about in here?

badkittykitty
..oh that was rogues mind in the gutter bit! laughing out loud

opps had to fix act spell for sh@$

LindsIsTightK
hmmm well I'm glad I missed it then, because it was in the gutter earlier too

Tired Hiker
*scoops up rj's mind and shovels it back into his head*

LindsIsTightK
roll eyes (sarcastic) leave it to TH

badkittykitty
your mind was in the gutter linds??
hiker I dont think his mind can be saved!

Tired Hiker
Hey, he's a pal.

LindsIsTightK
No I meant it was in the gutter in more then one thread

badkittykitty
oh sorry sleepy..yep it sure was!

LindsIsTightK
Yes I think we are sleepy, I'm tired, yet I can't sleep

Tired Hiker
I know, but I'm just saying, if it were you, I would have scooped your mind up too. I'd expect you to do the same for me. Should we make a pact and pinky swear on it?

Tired Hiker
Oh yah, im tired, huh huh , tired hiker, get it. uh, duh uh. uh uh. I'm such a dork.

badkittykitty
pinky swear..okay deal..so you can pick up my brain now! laughing out loud

LindsIsTightK
TH you are a strange individual I must say

Tired Hiker
*scoops up badkittykitty's lovely inards which smell like roses by the way and shovels them into her head* (okay, that was a bit disturbing, but I'm gonna leave it for shock value.)

Tired Hiker
I know. I'm dealing with inner demons. evil face

LindsIsTightK
How many inner demons???? And might I ask what about?

badkittykitty
ah split personality I should have know

LindsIsTightK
Yes I was thinking something along those lines myself

Tired Hiker
Really? That's interesting. No, these inner demons have to do with the fact that I am getting over my ex and since burning man is going on right now I keep thinking about her. But she's not a goddess or a princess. She was once, but now she doesn't deserve the title out of mere bitterness on my part. I went to burning man last year with her and her friends who are all there right now without me. I know, I'll find better, just need to vent is all. And talking romanticness to forum girls who are hot helps get the mind away from the demons. Hope you understand.

badkittykitty
hey you can sweet talk me all you want honey!

Tired Hiker
Badkittykitty, your so bad, but it's soooo gooooood. wink You like that, don't you, you little vixen.

badkittykitty
am i that obvious?

Tired Hiker
A bit. It's healthy.

badkittykitty
I'm healthy! joy! stick out tongue

@ngel
joy!!! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.