Band Together To Overthrow The Moderators Of This Message Board

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Dear Moderators,

Since your alleged leader, Raz, has gone away for a while, I am attempting a coup to get rid of the rest of you moderator ****s! I have a dream that one day all the members will have the freedom to post whatever they want, wherever they want, and whenever they want on these Communist like boards. Anyone willing to join my gang will be handsomely rewarded with a new board which they can govern and control themselves. So let's get rid of these guys (girls) and show em what we're made of. Moderators.......ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE???!!! Catch you l8er.

Love,

Neo_v7

Celsius
If everyone had the power to do what ever the hell they wanted, this forum would fall apart in two seconds. *Joins moderators side*

yerssot
nah, thanks, I rather sit here and eat some popcorn while watching you try that

Dexx
that's the silliest thing i've ever heard *smacks neo*

Neo_Version 7
You're both insane I say! Did I happen to mention cool on-line competitons when I am king on these boards??? Fun, fun, fun!

Dexx
*smacks neo harder*..you draw the wrath of raz upon you....erm

ChinaNiki
gotta side iwth the mods even if we're not supposed to debate politics here

Dexx
it's not politics. I think we can draw neo responsible and fit for a public execution, what do ya say, eh?

Corran
closing.

Dexx
it's nice playing mod, isn't it corran? stick out tongue

must_kill_Santa
well i like having the mods here so i side with them

Corran
Damn it still doesn't work for me.

must_kill_Santa
im sure it will soon you have the right ideas for being a mod

Corran
laughing out loud Nooo, that wouldn't be a good thing.

must_kill_Santa
then why did you say nooooo

Corran
because it would not be a good thing, so I do not think will happen at all, let alone soon.

must_kill_Santa
im sure it would

Neo_Version 7
What the ****?! Yo, Mod wannabes, band with me and together we can destroy the entire Mod race. In its place will stand powerful and wise Leaders. Such as myself, Neo_Version 7, the Master Moderator join me and have a portion of my future Empire. Known as The NV7 Forums.

silver_tears
ummm neo if ur king wouldnt u be in charge then which is probably worse than the mods stick out tongue

must_kill_Santa
im sorry but Raz is doin such a good job

Neo_Version 7
Its a coup people!! Get with it!!! Step down Raz! (And the rest of your kind) I am in charge of of this operation now! Which is now called:

"Operation: Free The Slave KMC Members"

or

"Operation: Mod Annihilation"

or

"Operation: Make Neo_v7 King"

I like all the names.

silver_tears
since when have we been slaves why would u be king and why would we wanna annihalate the mods some are our friends stick out tongue

must_kill_Santa
yeah you can only be slaves if you dont want to be ruled by the leader and we do so stop this silly thread

Evy_O
Oh my, that's merely hilarious! laughing out loud
Hey, is it a joke? 'Cause if it's not... As it has been said, a forum without moderators would simply not be a forum.
*joins mods' side too*

must_kill_Santa
as you can see the mods have won

Crash_Overload
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Star Wars ESB ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

HA! you have no idea how much we studied that kind of behaviour in Psycology! We even tried it for a week! TOTAL CHAOS! Even if you watch What's that show with Gimpy. At one point they over turn that Woman with that guy... Anyway. This Site (will come crashing down...... Then we would be BEGGING!!! for mods......

Crash_Overload
Mods I join I say!

mah
Yep. Mods are just so damn cool cool

Crash_Overload
Then again, if we ALL becme mods, THAT! would also be chaos..... wiht the banding of each other, using each others powers to make others post stuff they did not, then banding them..... something i am always afraid Ush will do.

Crash_Overload
I stil am on the moderator side thought

SpikeSpiegel
*Wisbers to mods*
I'll kidnap him for 10
brainwash him for 20
or kill him for 50

Crash_Overload
passes 20$

silver_tears
passes $50 laughing out loud

Crash_Overload
lol

Dexx
*smacks him ...again*
you know..when i was admin on my board..i used to play around once ina while with editing other ppl's posts evil face whistle....you get the most interesting situations..mwahaha
j/k

LindsIsTightK
Everyone just joins the mods because they don't want to get banned, I myself will not state my true opinions on this matter

Crash_Overload
lol

yerssot
so... if you're not on tomorrow linds, you're banned? wink

Crash_Overload
HA!

LindsIsTightK
*glares* I'm not going anywhere thanks wink

must_kill_Santa
yay cos i like you

LindsIsTightK
wink Why thanks I like you too

royal_jester
Sorry but I am taking the MODS side

yerssot
apperently, ... you should join the club RJ wink

Calinė
So is there anyone on Neo's side??

SpikeSpiegel
his pet hampster

Crash_Overload
Guess Not.

Calinė
thats what I thought

Crash_Overload
Wait till Raz Sees this laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Neo_Version 7
**** all you bitches! You guys are a bunch of class A chumps.

* Oh, don't join Neo_v7's cause, because we'll get banned!!!! *

Man, if youse guys had any balls, you'd at least respect the cause. But, noooooo!!!! " I don't wanna getted banned! I wanna stay and join the lame ass Mod side." In my opinion, the only truly honest Mod here is motho****in Kes! Yo, Spike, you know whos on my ****in side? Yo mama! I'll report you, you *******! And those on my side (If any balls at all), I have a plan. KMC will go down in flames. In its place stands "Freedom Forums". Changed the forum name a little bit.

Love,
Neo_v7

LindsIsTightK
Well that was pleasant

diegocala
Let's get this thing going, Neo I think you're an idiot stick out tongue

Neo_Version 7
Bug off!

Ushgarak
He's not quite got the persuasive leadership gene, has he?

Neo_Version 7
i think you're an idiot with no genitals!

diegocala
Let me think about it.....NO

diegocala
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Neo_Version 7
Somebody remove diegocala from these boards.

diegocala
Well, if you were tha all time ruler maybe you could do it.

diegocala
But you're not...

LindsIsTightK
Hey I like Diego, hes funny

Kes
Ah is this a complimenent?blink
Thanks wink
I like your new sig by the way big grin

happy kine
i don't think there needs to be a coup... unless you want to overthrow an island in the carribean or the florida keys... how does cuba sound... fidel kine... that does have a nice ring.

Gundark
Gee....and here I am with this BBQ sauce stain on my Mod t-shirt. If I have to sell this now I won't get my money back.

Neo_Version 7
No problem Kes! Anytime. I tend to switch around fantasy ladies by the way. Please don't say anything positive bout me again coz I don't want these losers making fun of ya and shit! And if anybody messes with Kes, im gonna drop this coup and find the ***** who messed with Kes. After that, Im gonna cut your genitals off and make you eat them on a plate. Complete with candles and roses, *****!

Kes
Ah how sweet smile

happy kine
i already ate mine... very bland. i had add loads of hot sauce.

Gundark
Its all fun and games until somebody loses their genitalia.

Ushgarak
Best to tone down the aggressive attitude there, Neo...

Neo_Version 7
I will continue this coup until i completely overthrow the KMC Forums Moderators. Unless if somethin bad happens to Kes that I hear about.

Ushgarak
So you are not going to overthrow Kes?

Neo_Version 7
Oh, sorry if I got carried away on the genitalia issue. I'll stop that.

LindsIsTightK
Neo calm down, I think you are taking this a bit more seriously then everyone else lol

Neo_Version 7
No, I will not overthrow Kes. She will remain Movie Discussion Mod until further notice.

Kes
Thanks big grin Can I keep the X-men too?

Gundark
We've survived many a coup.

But thank you for your continued interest Neo. Now if you'll just step over to that other line, I can continue taking boarding passes.

Ushgarak
I see... well, I would make her mod of the Welcome area as well if I were you.

Neo_Version 7
This is serious. I already have a battle plan.

LindsIsTightK
I dont even want to know what that battle plan is.............

Neo_Version 7
And Kes! Choose any board you like. Shit, I don't give a ****! Be leader for all I care.

Kes
I'll just stay where I am.

Neo_Version 7
And Kes, stop talking positive bout me!!!! They're starting to hate you!

Ushgarak
Hell yeah, we can't have anyone other than Kes running the X-Men area!

Gundark
But Neo, we just want to be loved. Just because we're twisted and grotesque robots doesn't mean we can't function as a normal part of cyberspace. wink

Kes
Thats ok.

diegocala
Came with there own salt I would guess eek!

Neo_Version 7
Till next time! Peace out!Coup nEO_ v7 is under way!!!!

BEWARE MODERATORS!

(EXCEPT KES)

Another_Smithy
I think your doing some serious acid dude... I have heard about spamming VERY BADLY on other boards but this place seems to be pretty coo with the Spam situation, not too strict at all.

Ushgarak
Well, we don't allow spam in general.

Gundark
Or Admiral, for that matter.

Its not that we don't LIKE spam. Sometimes its just difficult to get that little can open.....

Another_Smithy
No actually I really yet to see any spam complaints by you guys.

Ushgarak
We don't like people advertising sites here, but we allow all kinds of nonsense in the Off-Topic area as that is the point.

Gundark
Yes. What Ush said.

But there are lots of closed spam threads in the archives. If you've got nothing else to do for the next 14 hours....go fish !

diegocala
**dances around the nonsense tree...la te da da**

LindsIsTightK
I've advertised a site once or twice embarrasment someone told me it was ok

Ushgarak
Ok, to clarify, we don;t like people coming here purely for the purpose of advertising their own sites.

Another_Smithy
Oh okay well than that explains that. Hey why don't you just ban this Neo 7 dude if he is causing yall problems?

Ushgarak
Because he's not, is he? So long as he doesn't stay offensive all he is doing is being a laugh.

Another_Smithy
Hm well okay then.

diegocala
He is not causing problems, just stirring the pot a little. Everyone is a 10 feet tall bad-ass behind the computer monitor. big grin

BackFire349
what a silly post.

Crash_Overload
The Funnyest thing is that he is a 1 man army going against people who can bane himby a click of a button.

I am not joining his side, cause i studied that effects of what freedom can bring

Crash_Overload
*points and laughs head off at NV7*

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! *plop*

ragesRemorse
Neo you say you want a mod free board but you boast about how we should join you as the master MOD. What a contradiction your a perfect politic but you blew your plea with it

Crash_Overload

diegocala
confused

Crash_Overload
Llaughing out loudL

silver_tears
wats shaniwigan?

Crash_Overload
A town in Qc, IN the Mountains. REALLLLY nice place. Where i will go for Flying College

Dexx
he's a petty idiotic political figure..he takes off when thigns get heated, i'll tel you that..

Crash_Overload
Duh... he is retireing.

silver_tears
i see....

LindsIsTightK
What is this place?

diegocala
A world of neverending happiness, you can always see the sun, day, or night

Crash_Overload
lol. SOOOO FU*KING TRUE!!!!

Dexx
yeah..i'm in a grumpy mood stick out tongue

no..i mean about important events. he was away at the beggining of 9-11.
now with the blackout he went in his vacation roll eyes (sarcastic)
(out of the balckout influence ofcourse wink )..buut..enought with the politics.

diegocala
pfft

silver_tears
yea its his fault his vacation starts when it happened roll eyes (sarcastic)

Crash_Overload
YEAH!!! burn Chretien!!!!! (sp)

silver_tears
okay then ......pills can fix that problem up

Crash_Overload
lol, back on topic.... NV7 has no chance.

silver_tears
indeed big grin

Crash_Overload
Why did he want to do that anyway? it is fine as it is!

silver_tears
some people need attention whistle

Crash_Overload
yeah i guess so.

diegocala
love starved I guess sad

The Omega
Sheesh. That's a very long name for a band there, N7. I didn't know you were into music...

Rogue Jedi
the moderators here are a necessary evil.... laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
If it weren't for the moderators, I'd probably be in jail or on hard drugs. I truly appreciate the moderators.

LindsIsTightK
I dont have a problem with the mods, Ive only ever seen about 4 of them makes posts, and there suppossed to be 10 lol

Rogue Jedi
i know ush, raz, lance, finti (resident star wars scholar), i think dexx is one.....yerssot...

Neo_Version 7
Dear Evil Mods and SLave Members,

As I said before, **** you slave members! **** you evil moderators! Actually I feel pity towards you slave members. You guys are yet to see the actual truth in front of you. These Mods aren't your friends. They're just trying to get people like myself to keep posting threads that eventually turn up dead. I mean you post a thread and for maybe 3 to 4 days, its alrite. Mods and "slave" members keep updating it. But after that duration, the evil Mods are looking for a new potetnial thread and go to that one. That's some ****ed up shit if you ask me. So is anybody up for a real overthrow 2nite?! And "diegocala", Im only not dissing you coz Kes says she likes you so much just go somewhere else. SilverTears, if I need attention so much, what's with the lame-ass sig. Its so gay by the way. peace!

Love,

Neo_v7

ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you then...

Rogue Jedi
take some zanex, neo 7...industrial strength....

mechmoggy
Neo, you are one troubled, angry young man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
hmmm Neo will soon learn the REAL power we mods have, but it`s always fun to toy a bit before the iron fist.

The Omega

Gundark
Neo, I also highly recommend you stay away from calling things 'gay'.

While you can certainly voice your opinion, 'bashing' will not be tolerated.

diegocala
poor child...

JixQuillan
Be thankful that they're not the Nazis I knew at the forums I used to go to. Besides you cant throw them off, they were either picked by the owners of the website or they made the website.

mechmoggy
Don't make Finti use his powers Neo, once he gets a taste for it there's no stopping him. eek!

finti
revolution crushed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.