Episode II Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediOasis
This may have been brought up before and if it has you can close this topic. But I was just wondering if Lucas has decided which movie he is going to attach the trailer too. Rumors were for "Planet of the Apes" Is that still true?

Ratcat
Wouldn't this be better off in the regualr Ep II area?

JediOasis
It doesn't really have anything to do with the movie, but feel free to move it, I was just wondering anyways.

Ratcat
I guess. I Think POTA is the best bet, but I really couldn't say.

Gundark
I will go see any crappy movie just to catch the trailer. In fact I would do just about anything. evil face

Raz
Lets hope they break the pattern from last time, and put the trailer first on the 'Net.
Thats what most films are doing now.

Gundark
"Download Here". Click. Pick up phone, call in sick to work...watch trailer for next 24 hours straight. stick out tongue

DarthBorgie
Who would skip work just to see a trailer on the net?...roll eyes (sarcastic)

JediOasis
Me smile

Gundark
Thanks, JO...old buddy, old pal. smile

finti
If it was for ep2 I would, but then I could download it on work and watched it everytime I got a chance. Belive me I would create those "free" moments.

Gundark
Ah, finti is among the blue bloods of fans ! "minimize" is the best feature of windows as far as I'm concerned ! laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Crashing during a big download- say, an Episode II trailer- is one of its worst.

Gundark
Well I have to agree with you on that one. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Took me 3 weeks to get a working copy of the trailer down for Ep One

Ushgarak
Heck, I just taped it. EVERY channel was showing it.

Ratcat
Yeah, I know, but I wanted it on my 'puter.

Ushgarak
My computer is stuffed to the gills with Star Wars junk. I thought I'd give the poor guy a break.

Ratcat
Well, I have quite a few 'puters so I tend not to get many space issues. Goes with the job though.

Darth Pants
My brother managed to crash the network at his workplace downloading the Episode 1 trailer. I'm sure he'll do it again for Episode 2, heh heh. Can't wait to see that green screen accompanying the beginning of the trailer again.

darth fester
i saw a trailer for episode 2 last august
i dont know if it was official but it had scenes in which looked real to me

in 1 scene you saw hundreds of jedi with light sabres out running into battle like something out of braveheart

and theres another scene where a blast door opens and you see about half a dozen bobba fetts

i downloaded it from a site called scour which is comming back soon

its like napster but you can d/l all types of files

has any one else seen this trailer or am i the only one
hope not other wise youll all think im a lyer but its the truth honest

Ushgarak
Unlucky, my man, that's a fake. Nevertheless, it was so well done that GL said it was clever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.