Politic Spoofs (not for everyone)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
OK here's a post in which you can post funny pics of leaders and such. This thread is just pure fun and I mean no disrespect to the American President or the British Prime Minister. I'll post some of my mexican president and I do mean to disrespect that lazy f*ck !

Crash_Overload
HA! i wish i could find the one of liar liar (Bill Clinton, Monica)

Crash_Overload
Or Liar with O.J. Simpson (I didn't do it!)

pablo007
The Text in the red corner says: "More violent and deadlier than ever, and on the bottom it says: the maker of this game guarantees more dead iraquis per square kilometer than the first version and to a lower cost.

cermiestar
i don't think OJ simpson did do it.

Dagons Blade
There was a big fight at www.zombiekeeper.com over a similar image-someone too the box for "American Psycho" and put Bush holding the knife, with a reflection of a terrified Iraqi woman holding her child in the blade of the knife.

Mer personally it doesn't matter. Eeryone can make fun of whoever but it dosen't change the world we live in. These are funny though- I like the Mortal Kombat one. stick out tongue

Oh, and if anyone hasn't seen it, go to www.albinoblacksheep.com and download the flash file "Bomb Saddam." THIS stuff is funny.

The Omega
This one is just... funny.... smile

Crash_Overload
OH wait... I need one of Jean Chretien With A Helmet on Backwards!

pablo007
Best Buds !

pablo007
The text says: Oil Rap

pablo007
Fidel and Vicente = Eternal Love

pablo007
This one is kind of insensitive but it's just to mock Osama.

@ngel
that's jsut mean...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.