Strange kids?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TinyDancer99
walking down lafayette, ran into these kids competely dressed in black. chanting something about cleansing my soul... gave me a flyer www.absolveyoursins.com A bit frightening!!!!

Julie
I don't think I'll be checking that out thanks.,....I've got my religion.....boring as it may come off....born again Christian:-)

Dexx
oh..freaks! eek! *runs*

diegocala
Hey, those kids are mine...if you see them again send um home...

KidRock
lol diego. damn freak kids!!! AHH!!!

*runs naked through the forums*

Fire
that's freaky as hell
The order we should all be scared now I guess

TinyDancer99
i'm not sure what the connection is to christianity, although the clip has symbols that we normally associate with confession.

Corran
They appear to be some sort of deviant branch of christianity.

Crash_Overload
HA! ounce Morons I mean, Mormons, shifty knocked on my door. here was the conversation:

"Hello, we are mormons"

C.O. "I know you are morons, who else would knock at six in the morn!"

"No, Mormons, and from the looks of it you need our saving"

C.O. "I think you shoudl save yourselves, cause if you stay here for one more minute..."

"Here take this pamphlet, you will teach you about our ways."

C.O. "No it's okay. I don't feel like being a Moron."

Fire
welll when I ment the mormons in the States I found them to be nice and understanding ppl

Crash_Overload
Yes well, YOU try to be nice and understanding when you had to wake up at six in the morn by people who have YOUR OWN CAT in there hands, petting him. Adn you never seen them before. (trust me in a small town you know ever1.... joke to come)

Fire
yea maybe

but I feel they get a lot of undeserved heat

Crash_Overload
Small town life =

A murder in the town, police officer goes to question witness:

Cheif "So, Ben, can you discribe the assasin?"

ben: "yes well, he was like...... JOE!"

Police: "JOE!? oh my god! why would he do that? Well cheif, should we go bust him at work?"

cheif: "no it's tuesday, he is at home with the wife and kids"

Fire
okie...

Crash_Overload
Yes i am a Candian

Fire
and that has something to do with it because....

Crash_Overload
never mind...... small town, steriotype......

Fire
okie smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.