Favorite movie speech

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire
hey, I'm too tired to give you guys the whole speechs but I'll give you the movie and the character saying it and the scene

-Any Given Sunday: Toni D, the inch's thingy (last match)
AWESOME SPEECH
-Gladiator, Maximus: adressing his cavalry
COOL SCENE
-Robin Hood Prince of Thieves: Robin Hood, the speech about the forest that provides everything
NICE SPEECH
-Braveheart: William Wallace, the first battle telling the army that HE is William Wallace
HILARIOUSLY FUNNY

I have like a few hundred more but too tired now
well you get the idea ppl add on

diegocala
Animal House:

Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with our female party guests - we did.

But you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Greg - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!

KidRock
say ello ta my little frand - scarface

chica16
sam's speech at the end of LOTR: the two towers

badkittykitty
GOVERNOR: Holy underware! Sheriff murdered! Innocent women and children blown to bits! We've got to protect our phony baloney jobs, gentlemen. We must do something about this, immediately, immediately, immediately!
ALL: Harrumph! Harrumph! Harrumph! Harrumph! Harrumph!
GOVERNOR: I didn't get a 'harrumph' out of that guy!
HEDLEY LAMARR: Give the governor harrumph!
REPORTER: Harrumph!
GOVERNOR: You watch your ass.

-Blazing Saddles!

Rogue Jedi
independence day
the president: we will not go quietly into the night, we will not vanish qithout a fight, were gonna survive...today we celebrate our independence!!!!!!
it gives me chills everytime i watch it.

Fire
yea that's a nice speech idd

johnnys#1 fan
differently sams speech at the end of the two towers I love it I watched LOTR the two towers last night for like the 10.000th time lol laughing out loud I cried its like my favourite part of the two towers!

Frodo:I can't do this sam
Sam: I know its all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here.....but we are. Its like in those great stories Mr.Frodo the ones that really mattered full darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't want to know the end because how could the be happy how could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened. but its only a passing thing, this shadow even darkness must pass, A new day will come, and when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those are stories that stay with that mean something even if you were too small to understand why. But I think Mr frodo I do understandI know now folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn't they kept going because they were holding on to something.
Frodo: what are we holding onto sam?
Sam: that there is some good in this world mr. frodo and its worth fighting for!

BEST SPEECH EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lukeyduckey
The speech by Ben Afllex in Good Will Hunting.
Where his telling Matt damon that he should use his gift to the full, and if he doesnt he kill him.
Such a speech which gives you hope.

Oh and american pie, WE WILL GET LAId speech

Fire
idd fan it is a good speech

Holcomb
The President's speech in Armageddon when the shuttle is about to take off.

wicker_man
*Bill Pullmans speech in 'Independence Day' - Probably the first speech i ever heard and thought wow such emotion.
*Christopher Lee's speech to Edward Woodward in The Wicker Man - Just so creepy.
*Linda Hamiltons closing speech in Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
*General George C Marshall speaking to his fellow officers on why Private James Ryan should be rescued, From Saving Private Ryan.

billyboyd4ever
i could not agree w/you more!!!! that is sooo profound and good and i love it!!! heheh go tolkien!!!! big grin

1)The President's speech in Independence day/and Harry Conick Juniors speech in it also: "The white knights will remain victorious"
2)The architects speech in the Matrix
3)Will Ferrels speech in Old School at Blue's funeral

sargoth7
quinn's story of the U.S.S. Indianapolis from Jaws

-one of those things that would make so many people
crap themselves if they saw that fin in the ocean

lukeyduckey
The artichets speech in the matrix made NO sense

Fire
hmm I think it will make (more) sense when we see revolutions

mah
This one. http://www.snatchweb.com/sounds/ls_bites/baconsale.mp3 big grin

Kes
Samuel L. Jackson speech in Deep blue see. Right before the shark eats him. big grin

Fire
yea that is a nice one smile

the patriot has some nice speeches too

BackFire349
this is a quote from happiness, it is one of hte most haunting and memerable quotes of all time... this quote is between a young boy and his father, the boy has just discovered his dad is a pedophile....

"all the kids at school are calling you a pervert and a molester, what does that mean?"

"billy, it means i made love to your friend"

"what do you mean...'made love'"

"i fondled him, i touched him..."

"what do you mean...touch?

"...i fu**ed him"

"..was....was it good?"

"yes...it was great..."

"would you do it again?" (speaking through tears)

".....yes."

"would you ever fu** me?"

"...no, Billy..... i'd jerk off instead"

this is one of the most heartbreaking dialogues in any movie ive ever seen, everyone should definately rent this movie 'happiness'

oh...sounds kinda GAY

BackFire349
wow, how insightful.

chica16
Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam:I know, It's all wrong. By rights we shouldnt even be here. But we are. Its like in the great stories Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened.
But in the end its only a passing thing. This shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Those were the stories that stayed with you. that meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didnt.
They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.
Frodo: What are we holding on to, Sam?
Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And its worth fighting for

billyboyd4ever
hehe go chica16!!!!! thats the best!!!

Ms.Marvel
Kg7xf96kD30

oRGUqd_M6Mg

man i love america. we're ****ing pwnage. big grin

Impediment
TKAxnB6Ap4o

jaden101
From 2mins

iQusUi75wVM&feature=PlayList&p=DC557DEC9C636597&index=13

Christopher Ecclestone's speech in "the 2nd coming"

"You stupid, STUPID PEOPLE. you've finally done it. Heaven is empty...and hell is burting at the seams".

Myth
Samuel Jackson in Pulp Fiction.

Christian Bale in American Psycho (his call to his lawyer).

steverules_2
The hobo speech in Team America about dicks, pussies and assholes

LoneUnknown
Loads but I watched A Few Good Men last night again and Jack Nicholson's speech when he's on the stand is amazing. Brilliantly acted.

"You want me on that wall, you need me on that wall!" and of course the legendary, "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

MildPossession
^ Adore your sig.

The Second Coming was a 2 part television programme. stick out tongue

LoneUnknown
Thank-you kindly for saying so MildPossession big grin

Discos
I would have to go with Braveheart, of course.

Close second would be King Theoden from Return of The King before the battle of Pellenor. That speech still gives me tingles.

Third, Independance Day when the "president" gives his speech to vamp up the pilots.

jaden101
Originally posted by MildPossession
^ Adore your sig.

The Second Coming was a 2 part television programme. stick out tongue

2 part tv "movie"...

So prrrrp.

gobstakid777
the inch speech from any given sunday is my fav

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Discos

Close second would be King Theoden from Return of The King before the battle of Pellenor. That speech still gives me tingles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCARXI0WvGo

jadens a biatch for hatin on these movies! mad

jaden101
Hardly my fault that i'm right.

Ms.Marvel
but it is your fault that youre a biatch. the man in the bunny suit told me.

Kovacs86
Tyler Durden's opening speech at the fight club in Fight Club is ****ing great. Actually, pretty much all his dialogue is awesome.

USMC
The best movie speeches ever occur in American Beauty with Kevin Spacey's character, Lester Burnham. Pick a speech. They're all hilarious.

jaden101
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
but it is your fault that youre a biatch. the man in the bunny suit told me.

Only at weekends..

Good that you're finally admitting i'm right though.

The 1st step in recovery is admitting your problem in the 1st place...So well done.

Ms.Marvel
do i get like a prize?! i love prizes. big grin

darthmaul1
How about Clark Griswolds speech in christmas vacation where he totally snaps

Kovacs86
Originally posted by USMC
The best movie speeches ever occur in American Beauty with Kevin Spacey's character, Lester Burnham. Pick a speech. They're all hilarious.

You have a point. I forgot American Beauty completely, but that is a phenomenal film and pretty much every line from Spacey is ingenious.

Mr. Rhythmic
Klaatu - classic DTESS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.