Why cant they keep the damn lights on….

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JRatT12

Ushgarak
In 'Britain'?

We didn't have a nationwide powercut or anything!

The Omega
JR> Maybe if the Californians turned their lights OFF once in a while the power wouldn't fall out? big grin

I saw 60 minutes last week on that black-out stuff. Some engineer said, it's because the power-grids are hopelessly outdated.

Ush> I think he said BriTON. Wherever that is...

JRatT12

Ushgarak
Something happened with the lights somewhere in Britian?

You have to admit that's a bit vague. There was a powercut for an hour beofee I woke up last week. Only a local one though.

JRatT12

JRatT12

The Omega
JR> You're Californian?? Isn't that the state were The Termina... ehrm... Arnold is running for Senator? smile

JRatT12

The Omega
What's up in CA? I thought that state alone had the fifth highest BNP in the entire world.

JRatT12
Omega> we do have the fifth hightest BNP (go us) But supposable California has the worst economy in the country right now. Witch is also strange because my Father owns a construction company and they are hiring people like crazy. And the unemployment rate has fallen a lot sense September 11 but we seem to be getting more into Red. Of course the 60 million for the recall of are governor has something to do with that

Ushgarak
Hey! I found what you meant.

The south part of London had a powercut last night that de-activated the underground system. There you go.

Fire
idd, it is getting weird, but I guess it's just one of those months

(love that song it's just one of those days... I wonder about the 24 serie but that's a different topic)

The Omega

JRatT12

Fire
Neither as far as I know
I mean Yuppon Gatana, the name comes from an anime show I once saw on TV (atleast it sounded like that and if it aint like that don't care has nothing to do with it anywayz)
thought it was a cool sounding name, so I used it to build an entire group of assasins around it who in fact run a thieves guild

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.