hyper space pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucas Sucks!
theres no one else posting the pics in hyper space?? i want to see the latest pics

finti
then join up at the SW com

yerssot
and this one can get closed?

Julie
I'll join hyperspace.........uh maybe later....much later.....I;'m just plain too lazy to join now

Lucas Sucks!
do you thinkill pay for that?
i have better things to spend my money on
and i dont want to make george richer

LanceWindu
2 bucks a month or 19.99 a year?

That's cheap.

I just don't have any money right now, or I'll join.

Lucas Sucks!
2 bucks plus a billion of star wars freaks out there! you know how much mone he will get!
ill pay the ticket and just that!

yerssot
then don't ask for hyperspace pics roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
indeed

ctsketch
I would love to pay but for some reason the dumb site wont accept my mastercard!!!

njherbz741
here are public HS pictures http://www.leftcorner.com/epiii/

Captain REX
Those pics are okay, nothing revealing or special.

Julie
teasers.....but hey can we complain?

yerssot
yes big grin

Lucas Sucks!
I ask for them if i want to! what i dont want is to pay for them! stick out tongue

yerssot
so... you ask a public board to do something illegal?... nice

Member.
hm....

Lucas Sucks!
Yup... wink
So what? whats the big deal? you dont download Mp3s or have free programs in you hard disks? who doesnt?
Piracy is something that cant be stop... and something i love.
Ive bought a lot of star wars stuff so... saw the movies, given them exivision so whats the problem if i want to see a pair of picks. Is the world going to end? By the way if there was a page around with the pics you would be one of the first to click in it.

yerssot
yeah, there was one around, I indeed was the first one to click on it to clearly say that hyperspace pics are for paying members only

finti
Yers the righteous

Lucas Sucks!
oh youre so politicaly correct! going with the law and all.... if there were more people like you around... laughing out loud

finti
............there be less of you Lucas Sucks big grin

Lucas Sucks!
Its not Lucas Sucks..... Its Lucas Sucks! with and "!" say that he SUCKS! with enthusiasm! big grin Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue laughing out loud

finti
still it be less of lucas sucks

Rogue Jedi
lean on him, fint....put him in his place.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.