Maddona/Britney Spears/Chrstina Aguilera Kiss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Did anyone happen to see that at the VMAs ? My god that was damn sexy, any guy that thinks otherwise is gay.

pablo007
Another pic

pablo007
Aguilera kiss.

LindsIsTightK
I find Britney Spears to be the coolest chic around, and by the way, I posted about the VMAS in the music discussion in case you wanna talk about it there to *hint hint*

pablo007
HOT !

pablo007
MORE HOT

Tired Hiker
Wow, I'm impressed.

LindsIsTightK
Just out of curiosity where did you get these pictures?

Boy Madonna doesnt look very happy to be kissing Christina..........

pablo007
Yeah I noticed that too, God knows where those mouths have been. And I got some from yahoo and some from mtv.

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

LindsIsTightK
Well I love Brit and Xtina so I dont care where their mouths have been

pablo007
I meant Christina's and Maddona's.

Tired Hiker
I think christina is way hotter than brittney.

holdenhsvgtsr
wow.......what else happened

pablo007
Chris Rock's comedy was very cruel this time, Eminem appeared with the annoying puppet from Crank Yankers. The one that goes: " I got mail, I got mail, I got mail." He kept interrupting Eminem so Eminem beat the crap out of him and ripped his leg off. Metallica did some old songs in their style: Smells Like Teen Spirit, Beat It and others. Besides that it was boring.

Corran
I need to be alone for a while....

holdenhsvgtsr
hey get bk here corran

Dexx
eek!

Fire
hmm sad to see metallica cover Nirvana, they shouldn't do that they have better songs anywayz

too bad I missed that show on MTV, I should watch it more

J_To_The_P
Actually no, I didn't like that, I don't even know WHY Madonna was AT the VMAs, what the hell is her problem, I hope she has a daughter who saw that, and thinks "Oh my god I wanna kiss a girl" hahahahahaha, that'll teach that idiot Madonna, and Christina and Britney are cool, Madonna just needs to go home.

Fire
aznd what's wrong with her daughter wanting to kiss a girl?

J_To_The_P
But Lindsay, she looks happy enough to be grabbing Christina's ass, and groping her leg.

Kes
Since Madonna is bi I doubt that would bother her JP.

J_To_The_P
Hmm, had I known that, that would of made that a little more clearer.

Kes
She said it several times. smile And has atleast 1 video-clip where she's making out with a chick (justify my love)

Ushgarak
All power to the bisexuals! (smiles)

J_To_The_P
Well Kes, I don't like Madonna, so I didn't catch all that I guess, and no, I don't not like her MORE now cuz she's bi, I just didn't like her from the beginning, straight, bi, lesbian, whatever.

Fire
lol nice one ush I agree smile

Ushgarak
Ush and Fire say- Bisexual power! Who is with us?

Fire
yerss probably is

Ushgarak
Neat.

holdenhsvgtsr
ur bi ush

Fire
I dunno so ushy old chum...
are you?

Capt_Fantastic
Okay. Lemme say this. Being a gay male, with mostly gay friends, my phone started ringing off the hook last night at dinner. I went out with my boyfriend and a buddy of mine and after this kiss heard round the world happened, every gay male friend i have decided to call me and tell me about it. My response to each of them was basically the same. It is Madonna people. What do you expect of her? She would kiss roadkill if she thought it would get her attention. She and her cronies do things like this for attention. Now, if this story came about because some gossip columnist saw them at some club in a dark corner making out, then yeah....it would be big. But, this was a show...a staged event. I dunno....I guess I'm just tired of every gay male I know queening out over every little thing Madonna does. The woman is not the alpha and the omega of the gay world, and she certainly isn't someone I'd want to be. Sure, I like money and celebrity just as much as the next person, but at what cost?

Now, Justin Timberlake open mouth kissing Elton john....that's news big grin

Kes
I dont like her music. I could careless about her. But all the controversy and stuff I picked that up. Saw a few interviews and stuff.

Ushgarak
Oh yeah, I am.

J_To_The_P
Oh alrighty Kes, gotcha. big grin

Fire
lol capt
yea but I wouldn't want to see that
altho I can understand how gay ppl would like that

yerssot
everything to get rid of you stick out tongue

Capt_Fantastic
Oh...I don't think it has anything to do with gay people liking it....I just think it would be funny as hell to see him all open mouth tounging Elton John....who's all old and stuff! I can see it now....Elton sitting on the piano bench and justin pretending to be michael jackson mookwalking across the top of the piano and then kneeling down and sucking eltons tounge out of his head....it would be funny to me! They should do it just to make light of this ricockulousness that happened last night

Fire
maybe but I doubt justin would like it

Capt_Fantastic
THAT......is clearly not the point.

is my sense of humor just going right over everyones head these days?

Fire
no but I was wondering maybe I missed the fact that justin is gay or bi

Holcomb
one word: awesome.

diegocala
I melted down after seeing that.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif

LindsIsTightK
I don't see what the big deal is, I'm with CF, it's Madonna, what do you expect? I'm surprised she didn't do raunchier things then that during her performance, I wasn't surprised by the kissing or anything at all

diegocala
I wasn't surprised, just made me drool a little...

pablo007
Yeah that was really sexy, it was sexy just seeing Britney in the bride dress but then came Aguilera, and sexier, they started rolling on the floor and made their dresses shorter, even more sexy, Madonna frenching both of them sexiest !

crazy_c
i didnt see it but picking up on what your saying it sounds like they were having an orgy......

Fire
hmm that'd be great for mtv ratings

BackFire349
wow, they musta had low ratings to pull a stunt like that, but i gotta admit, it is hot.

Fire
hehe

must_kill_Santa
your all insane

BackFire349
why?

Kes
It was actually very short. You guys are exagerating.

must_kill_Santa
i know boys/men do tend to do that when something like this happens

BackFire349
i just saw the pictures, i didnt dare watch that vma crap nonsense. and from what i saw in the pictures, it was hot, hot women kissing is hot, no matter the length of time.

Fire
I agree with BF

must_kill_Santa
but why is it hot big deal they kissed wow i can really see the amazment in that

Kes
lol I sometimes kiss my friends like that. They just made a big spectacle of it, plus a pic is a stilled image. I saw it on the news it was just the touch of the lips.

Fire
well maybe it's hard for women to understand but for guys when two good looking women kiss it is very very very attractive, I know very few men who'll say they have something against lesbians

BackFire349
its because they are the 3 of the most desirable women in the world, and they kissed on the lips sensually (at least it looked sensual in the pics posted in this thread). once more, women kissing is hot, even if its innocent pecks on the cheek.

Fire
well most desirable women, is something I do not agree with personaly
I don't think britney is that hot, madonna is too old and christina her black hair ain't doing it for me

but they're still very hot

Kes

BackFire349
neat

Fire
same in belgium but on the lips ain't that attractive imo

must_kill_Santa
we just hug our friends when we see each other

skule
bah that kiss would have been better,...if britney and christina came out and kissed, mmmm madonna, should have not been involved!!

Fire
nice thought skule

skule
now that would have been just hot.

Fire
maybe...

skule
better than madonna doing it, madonna has 2 kids now and is over 40 time to get with it and take up knitting!!

Fire
possibly

Dam i gotta download the vma's now!

Paola
laughing out loud

skule
where can i get it too! i didnt see it either.

booniae
I just wanna get the first 5 minutes. LOL

skule
ooh i am sure that kiss is all over the net by now smile i dont know what the big deal is really.

badkittykitty
are you kidding? the big deal is they are all super hot!

ragesRemorse
well the three super hot girls kissing and going down on each other in hustler are superhot but there not the talk of the damn universe

skule
madonna was hot in back in the 80's a bit in the 90's now she is erm not that hot anymore, like i said britney and christina now maybe then i will sit up and take notice hehe. Big deal they kissed, i hve kissed girls before too sheesh. wink

Capt_Fantastic
liar!.....you've never kissed a girl!
shifty whistle big grin

LindsIsTightK
I've kissed girls before too shifty

Corran
Post pics evil face

LindsIsTightK
lol I don't have any, sorry Cor wink

Corran
Well next time hun.

LindsIsTightK
Well only if there IS a next time

Mujaffa
you ppl got way to much spare time...

Corran
big grin

LindsIsTightK
Actually I don't have ENOUGH spare time

Mujaffa
stick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
I'm addicted to KMC, I never want to be anywhere else embarrasment

Mujaffa
aaaahh..aint that cute....
but as my mother would say; wake up and smell the mapelnut crunt!!

Corran
maplenut crunch??

LindsIsTightK
I'm not completely awake today so that must be the problem

booniae
Linds has seen my pics... wink

Corran
Now you are just teasing. sad

booniae
roll eyes (sarcastic) Haha I may be teasing, but I'm not lying. stick out tongue LOL

Corran
I believe you, I just think it's a tad unfair to tease.

booniae
Haha alrite I'll stop.... smile

Corran
Good girl, and while you are stopping doing that, just send the pics to me and Yerss and we'll not mention it to anyone wink

LindsIsTightK
*raises eyebrow* hmmmmmmmm

Corran
What?

LindsIsTightK
nothing, nothing at all wink

Corran
Ah the old wink nothing to see here trick. Jedi Business hey?

LindsIsTightK
What does this have to do with beautiful Brit? we are always off-topic..............

Corran
It's the off-topic forum I thought.

And it's to do with Boo and her kissing girls pics, kinda on topic.

LindsIsTightK
Oh ok, I know whats going on now

ragesRemorse
who is boo

LindsIsTightK
boo = booniae

Tonks
ok that is Discuting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sick sick sick

quivigirl
i thought it was disgusting!!

----------------

Had u heard of the Yahoo Groups? Brit has tons n this is the very best one!! It sends the latest pics n weekly newsletters with all from quotes to dancers info, reviews, n fans of the week n stuff - all to your mailbox. N it's cool cos it does send off topics or adds. Plus u can join under no-mail n check it online like a baord if that's ur thing smile

To join u can send a blank email to [email protected]

pablo007
It's notr one bit disgusting it's mega hot, I don't know why girls kissing each other is hot, but it just is. And one of the last things I'd like to see in the world is Justin kissing Elton John, that IS disgusting.

Black Dragon
droolio

Ahhhh, one of the greatest things on television....

MornGlory
puke

badboy2004
but theres only two of them madonna and britney wheres christina

WindDancer
Absolutely agree Pablo. Man, that one was for the ages.

Since today is Britney's b-day...whoever bump this should be given an award. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.