Which is the best Lord of the Rins ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
I went to see The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of The Ring two days after opening night. I had never come across with the books so I loved the movie, for christmas (which was like a week later) I got the three books. I'm too lazy to read so I waited till The Two Towers movie came out and I liked it but not as much as Fellowship. For all those of you who have read the books which is the best ? Elijah comments on the DVD that Return of the King is better than both movies combined. I surely hope so, and are they going to make a movie about The Hobbit ? I like Lord of the Rings but I'm not a fan so that's why I don't make so much research about it, could you please tell me ?

Fire
which book is the best?
I think you will find that a hard debated question, and a lot of answers personaly I like TTT the best as a book and I like the fellowship the best as a film, but that's just for now still have to see ROTK

Dexx
i personaly liked TTT also as the best book. But so far the fellowship is the better movie.

Fire
hehe dexx you stole my idea's you ****

fini
wellllllllllllllllllllll since all 3 movies are not out yet we cant compare them all yet

As for the parts of the book..........i rather ROTK................but the appendix was far more interesting though.............laughing out loud

billyboyd4ever
i always found TTT the best (so far in movies and hands down in books)...it seemed the most interesting, tho ROTK comes 2nd for the books

apple_daisy09
i liked TTT best in the books. So far My fav movie if TTT but that could (and probably will) change once the ROTK comes out in theatres this christmas.

undomiel
I think that ROTK will be the best

billyboyd4ever
according to PJ and elijah wood rotk will be the best...i hope so...an even better lotr would be fantastic!!!

Fire
well I never listen to what ppl say anywayz, I'll wait till I've seen it but it will have to be very good to top the fellowship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.