Eat the White Rabbit!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragonpisces272
Hey I'm just wondering if you people know about "White Rabbit"...it's actually a candy (mostly in Asian stores) and im loaded with them...hehe... it's just weird how i've been eating it for years and has some kind of concept in the Matrix movie...weird... bunny

Alias Neo
if you've eaten the white rabbit , then people will follow you.
"follow dragonpisces272 who has the white rabbit"

dragonpisces272
AhHhH!! {running for life}...someone help me!! eat a white rabbit!! hehe...

Alias Neo
wake up neo
the matrix has you
follow dragonpisces272
knock, knock

dragonpisces272
Hey wouldn't it be cool if actual people on the internet can make up a different movie that evolves the features of matrix?? I mean, too many movies are copying the matrix standard stunts and their wearing it out!! Argggg...I mean, make a totally new and obscene kind of stunt no one has seen before....haha that sounds impossible...or maybe...

dragonpisces272
Hey wouldn't it be cool if actual people on the internet can make up a different movie that evolves the features of matrix?? I mean, too many movies are copying the matrix standard stunts and their wearing it out!! Argggg...I mean, make a totally new and obscene kind of stunt no one has seen before....haha that sounds impossible...or maybe... shifty

Alias Neo
hehe, you double posted

dragonpisces272
oh, whooopss....hehe...

dragonpisces272
ignore my reposts theres something wrong with my computer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.