Best Friday the 13th

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Which is your favorite Friday the 13th ? Mine is Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives

BackFire349
jason takes manhatton.

pablo007
Backfire I agree with you on most things man, I didn't know to choose the first NOES or new nightmare. And wasnt sure on jason lives or jason takes manhattan.

DeNiro
i like jason x for some reason i found it cool eek! i know i will get some shit for this caus ei know like evryone hates that movie for some reason

pablo007
Well yeah man Jason X did indeed suck, what I didn't like about it is the fact it took place on a space ship in the future. The annoying music, the bad acting, the crappy special effects. But it did have some cool and original kills.

Captain REX
I broke my arm on a Friday the 13th. Does that count? stick out tongue

BackFire349
jason x was entertaining.

ragesRemorse
jason X was just far to bad, most friday the 13th movies have to be in some way to hold the feel together but X was just very bad, Jason lives was my favorite i liked how they diddnt kill him but just chained him to a rock on the bottom of the lake

Evil Dead
I like "The Final Chapter" most...........guess I'm just a Corey Feldman mark............

- goes to watch "License to Drive" -

BackFire349
man there's some classic moments in jason takes manhatton, when he punches the boxers head off. hah, hilarious.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

h0ck3yh0rr0r
friday 13th part 5 was terrible

BackFire349
i dont remember most of them.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i think Friday 13th V was the fake Jason or was that IV dont remember

BackFire349
oh yeah, i remember that one, oh man.

ragesRemorse
i always thought jason movies were boring, i liked 6 though and thats about it. I remember out of all the time i ever spent watching jason movies, i was more entertained watching my friends trying to get there 3-D glasses to work on a television for jason 3, my friends arent the brightest stars in the sky

h0ck3yh0rr0r
godzilla vs jason lol ahhahaha who would win

carnage713
i think that damn cyborg chik in jason x sucked ass

pablo007
Yeah it sucked and so did part 5, but part 5 was the one with the largest number of boobies and deaths. So it isn't a complete waste.

Striel
I voted for the original Friday the 13th. I love the first one, none of the rest compare!

nacciw
i love almost all the jason movies, i have seen them all at least twice, twice just because that is how many times i saw freddy vs jason (and a kick ass movie with that) the rest i have seen many times i have to box set of the first eight and the two that are not with the original production thing, the only one that sucked major ass was jason 5, it was horribal, not only beause the storyline and farfetched ending, but the movie in general, totally a waste of time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.