Your favourite Conspiracy Theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

yerssot
*starts collecting pillos*

Capt_Fantastic
I like the aliens and world government theories. One of my favorite things to do is watch UFO shows on lazy sunday afternoons...after brunch and a few bloody marys

JRatT12

happy kine
i don't think the gov't can be that organized to pull the wool over our eyes. the panhandle of florida has the most ufo sighting in the us... maybe the world. i was there this weekend and can tell you that there were 2 red dots moving in unison across the sky. there is an airforce base near by. most training goes on there. also i don't think the universe is old enough for an alien species to evolve to faster then light travel. maybe there is life on other planets... i guarantee they are not visiting us.

GABRIEL05
I think that UFO's are really angels, beings akin to the level of "brahma". Did you know that UFO's are mentioned in the bible? I'm pretty sure that the GOV knew 9/11 was coming. AID's was doctored to control world population.

happy kine
aids doctored for population control... thats just crazy. it will not control the population, and can not control the population. youd need something lile small pox or the plague or a super influenza. aids really ain't that potent to be a population control device. it takes too long to kill its host. and ufo's in the bible means nothing... they had talking ghosts and spirts too virgin having babies... yeah right. and i'm sure the gov't just wanted the wtc to be destroyed... THE GOV'T IS TOO INEPT TO DO THESE THINGS!! except in the movies.

cermiestar
*steals yerssies pillows* he he

finti
Your favourite Conspiracy Theory? the bible

diegocala
cats!

The Omega
Finti>... ? ... ! ... laughing out loud

Sheepz
I don't think we had the technology for the moon landing back then. I'm sure we do now though.

JRatT12

GABRIEL05
No, no. The govt. wants you to think its inept! I'll agree that AIDS isn't used to control population worldwide, but rather on a smaller scale. Take, for instance, Africa. Even if it wasn't invented, I believe the "people in power" whether they truly be govt's or not use it with mal intent

Fire
hmm I dunno about the moon landing, I still think it's real but I don't know much about this
anywayz WHO GIVES A SH*T
The moon????? OOOOh yea we really had to have been there
it was only to beat the russians anyway

I agreed with finti the bible now there's a conspiracy

The Omega

ragesRemorse
ok if the moon landing was fake what did the russians see when they saw the american flag? i still want to know what was making the flag blow in the wind when there is no air on the moon

my favorite conspiracy, now this is one of my own but im expanding my believers on it, i beleive that JFK was assinated because he found out the Oreo company was putting LSD crystals into there cream

ragesRemorse
UFO;s are recoreded all the way back in egyptian times, and in just about every medievil painting there are crafts of somesort or bright lights painted in the sky

Ushgarak
Who says it was wind? The flag was being moved at the time.

I have no idea what kind of conspiracy theorist thinks there is wind in a studio set, anyway...

The Omega
Sure UFO's are recorded. They're Unidentified Flying Objects. It still doesn't mean we've been visited by flying saucers from outer space.

Rage> About the flag. Go to the link i posted up there.

Ushgarak
Or maybe they think they were using gale-force air conditioning?

The Omega
(Nods) Sure. No one would have noticed that air-conditioning on the set... ..... blrblrblr...

Crash_Overload
Did we to go the Moon?

HELLL.......NO!

There are severall things to point that out. in the videos you can somtimes see the Flag "swaing" in the "wind" even if there is no wind in space. The Stars. There should be Millions Apon Millions of them in the pics. But how many do we see? Almost none. There are several other points but i can't think of them right now.

ChinaNiki
JFK definitely had more than one assasin
Pearl Harbor and TWC were allowed to happen to get us into military actions.
Marilyn Monroe was definitely murdered.
The Lunar landing does seem to have the movie set appearnce to it.

Ushgarak
Could people please do the courtesy of checking posts and links provided before making posts like this in future? Thankyou.

Ok- 1. there is no footage anywhere of the flag swaying in 'wind', only swaying after motion. And what sort of studio set has WIND in it?

2. NO camera operating on the moon focussed on people or objects would see stars. Stars are only much visible with a strong atmosphere and the lighting on the moon cocks it up. You can;t even see stars in pics taken in space, focussed on any other object! And what sort of idiots did you assume would be faking this to make such a mistake if you COULD see stars?

Check facts people.

JRatT12

KidRock
my favorite theory is the one about the british assasin sent behind enemy lines just during/before U.S joined WW2 to assasinte Hitler but no one ever saw or heard from him and so he was claimed K.I.A but years after the war there are claims he was one of hitlers special ranking secret police/SS(from documents) and when he was caught and brough to the british government they found out it was actually really was him but he claimed he was not british and didnt even speak english they ended up realeasing him and when he went back to germany he was murdered by someone and then that someone went back to britain and claimed to be thei assassin that was sent out years back and that someone was denied as being that assassin and was executed for knowing about the assassination attempt. weird one but more of a mystery then conspiracy theory.

Ushgarak
What did I just say about checking out links before posting?

At the point the lunar module landed it was only exerting a pressure of 1.5 pounds per square inch. Furthermore, exhaust jet in a weak atmosphere is VERY diffuse. Footage does indeed show dust being blown away on landing- but nowhere near enough to make a crater. And none of it would land on the module- it was being blown away, not up; imagine a helicopter landing on a pile of dust- it would end up sprayed around the general area, not on the 'copter.

Fire
I don't know about WTC but I HIGHLY DOUBT that Pearl Harbor was allowed to happen to get the US into military action
it costs millions, moralk sunk to an all time depth and it made the US vunerable as hell, I highly doubt the american commanders would have allowed this if they could have prevented it

Fitch
agreed

The Omega

GABRIEL05
NO it was allowed to happen. USGOV knew it was going to happen. Besides, the reason why it cost so many millions of dollars was due poor military leadership. They were ordering the battle ships to close together. Their theory was that the closer they were the more protected they were. It was a horrible idea, all it ended up doing was giving the japanese a big huge conglomerate of targets to bomb.

And those freakin big businesses, mainly oil, were doing business with japan and Germany right up until the point US declared war on Japan.

Fire
Omega I agree they expected a Japanese attack, agreed that they needed a reason to break the monroe doctrine but
I want decent proof that the american militairy commanders KNEW that the japs were gonna hit Pearl Harbour the way that they did.

cermiestar
what is that area..........the one where they hid all the aliens that were found at roswell.....or supposedly hid all the aliens?

JRatT12

JRatT12
Cermiestar> Area 51

Fire
probably

cermiestar
Area 51! that's it! thank you!....ok so what happened there?

Fire
happened?
I think Area 51 is still in use

cermiestar
but what was the whole thing with roswell?

Fire
no idea cermie smile

cermiestar
oh ok...i'm not the only one then smile

yerssot
roswell, texas, 1948 (I think)
crash of an UFO, american government first said it was an UFO then changed stories to say it was a weatherballoon

pieces of the alienship and the aliens self are in area 51

orso the rumors, cermie

cermiestar
how cool! clever yerss! information program working overtime big grin

yerssot
that's just the general info... I can go into details too wink

cermiestar
details details smile i'm guessing it's NOT like the tv show.....

yerssot
never saw that, sorry

cermiestar
it was bad sad

yerssot
sorry to hear that cerm

more info for you cermiestar:
About July 4, 1947, a UFO reportedly crashed near Roswell, a farming and ranching community in southeastern New Mexico. According to some reports, the bodies of four aliens were found near the ship. In other reports, one or more of the aliens survived for a period of time.

Mac Brazel reported finding portions of a crashed UFO on his ranch. The sheriff of Chaves County passed this information along to officials at Roswell Army Air Field (RAAF) and an investigation was begun by Maj. Jesse Marcel, an intelligence officer.

A press release was issued by RAAF about the flying saucer on July 8, 1947. The following day, the official story was changed by Army Air Force officials. (Both stories were reported in front page articles in the Roswell Daily Record.)

cermiestar
that's scarysad

yerssot
don't worry! mech will protect us from aliens!

cermiestar
oh ok then smile (i was really freaked by signs...is that just me? :0 )

yerssot
er... yeah stick out tongue
never saw it though

SpikeSpiegel
I found area 51...well area 51-A

yerssot
"you are here, we're not"

JRatT12

yerssot
but Area 51 moved one time if I'm not mistaken

cermiestar
to where?

yerssot
to the place JRat said I take...
not sure, I'm not knowledgable about this thinks.
I'm programmed for less occult things

cermiestar
lol, we'll get you an upgrade wink

yerssot
will I be able to feel then?

cermiestar
maybe....maybe smile

yerssot
Can I be human? Is it possible?

cermiestar
two words
bicentinial man big grin

yerssot
4 words:
did not saw it

hey, fun game wink

cermiestar
4 words
you aren't missing out
big grin

Fire
hehe
well yerss that info about area 51 is the same as what I could give

I just ment I dunno wether or not the rumours about aliens and stuff are through smile
maybe it was an advanced russian spy plane that crashed

yerssot
of course I CAN go into more detail if you wish FM stick out tongue

Fire
no thx don't care stick out tongue

yerssot
like most things

Fire
agreed

The Omega
There was no interest in any supposed crashing flying saucers around Roswell until Charles Berlitz published his book in 1980.

There have been made so many hoaxes out of it, like the MJ-12 papers, and fake autopsies that I don't believe any aliens have flown by here (let alone been able to cross the vast reaches of the galaxy, until to have a system break-down at this exact spot in the Universe).

Some interesting Roswell info here http://skepdic.com/roswell.html
And some on Area 51 http://skepdic.com/area51.html

Fire
okie smile

damn I feel like eating chinese food

The Omega
(Peers at Fire) No that is not you wanting Chinese food. That would be your alien implant wink

Fire
I'm sure it's my gutt

ragesRemorse
you know the first computer came out a year after rosewell, dont know what that has to do with anything. I still think chikens are plotting against us and are waiting for the right momment to attack

Fire
yea that sounds about right

yerssot
bring it on, I eat them for breakfast! evil face

no, honestly, I do big grin

booniae
Chickens??? No way!!! Cows! Definetly the cows...
You ever notice if you walk by an bunch of them they are happily mooing and eating grass. Then the second they see you the STOP and just stare. It's creepy as hell!!! confused Honest. laughing out loud

booniae
PS: It's almost 4 here... Boo's REALLY tired. embarrasment

BackFire349
asian people are actually aliens from another planet.

booniae
blink How do you figure???

I liked my cow theory better.... big grin

Ushgarak
I think the people inventing computers during World War II would be upset to hear someone say that...

yerssot
see... I never trusted flies, I think they are mutated human secret agents who are controling everyone!
they combined forces with the evil chickens (those are mostly from the chinese secret service) to sell our world to the evil X"lo from the other universe!
*jumps behind pillow and hides*

cermiestar
*goes to hide behind pillow* i don't like the x files

yerssot
oh kes! you need to talk with someone here wink

Corran
Kes?

yerssot
yeah, poster, from portugal, I thought she was the one that liked x-files

cermiestar
*hides under more pillows*

yerssot
don't have fear cermie! ... er... no one is here

cermiestar
big grin

Fire
well it wouldn't make a difference wether or not you were here

ya big coward stick out tongue

The Omega
(Looks around with shades).
Yep. The agents of the system are corrupting our conspiracy thread...
(Nods slowly)

Fire
yes they are and nothing we can do to stop em

yerssot
*jumps on table*
When the enemy is near the elite is here!
*points to door, no one is entering*
we're doomed sad

Fire
yea probably

yerssot
because you're still here p

finti
back to topic then

Fire
I still doubt the moon landing was a fake, I see no point
and I sure as hell don't believe the americans let pearl harbour happen

yerssot
of course they didn't let it happen!
just some sickly patriotic "we are the best, we are the top" redneck americans who refuse to believe they can ever be wrong

all IMHO-OC big grin

cermiestar
there was a point.....to beat the russians

finti
and beat them you did, but what good did it do

Fire
hehe nice one finti

yea but wouldn't it be a lil' dumb to fake it to beat the russians

okie, you had the TV show and the russians thought darn
but when they wen't up there and didn't find the flag where it was supposed to be, they could tell all the world that it was a hoax, do you think they'd take that risk

yerssot
hehe, the simpsons today had the Area 51-A joke today smile

Fire
damn missed it

yerssot
yeah, five more minutes orso

Storm
laughing out loud
I' m doubling over with laughter. I really like this thread.
These conspiracy theories are hilarious. laughing

yerssot
why? What the f**k?

Storm
laughing out loud -> sorry, can' t help it

yerssot
you are trying to make people stop believe that huh?
I knew it! you're a mib!

Fire
hehe

she wears not enough black to be mib
it would actualy be
lir

yerssot
lir?

Fire
Lady in Red

yerssot
Carmen Sandiego?

Fire
hehe maybe smile

yerssot
you know her?

Fire
the name sounds familiar

yerssot
apperently every girl sounds familiar with you

Fire
Cheater stick out tongue

yerssot
why this time?

Fire
*nagging voice*because

yerssot
FM... that nagging voice is still your normal one!

Fire
B*tch!!!

cermiestar
laughing out loud

Fire
hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.