Hidden Dojo Level?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Architect
Hey Guys, I know a lot of you go on about the stupid construct in ETM all the time, I was just wondering if you had noticed Trinity fighting a swat in the short movie you see if you do nothing on the title screen for ages. If any of you have, have you tried to get to this level? might it be a better thing to do rather than spending loads of time searching for Neo?

The_Architect

The door is open I can only show you the way....

theprophecy123
yeh i see NIOBE fighting a swat guy in the dojo construct on the trailer!
dont no how to get it tho sad

Crash_Overload
I see Neo fighting (i think) and i alreadt brought that up. This should be in the ETM help thread.

theprophecy123
:

Alias Neo
i once got there, i swicthed the constust levle with the dojo, not much to do their though. also, theres a subway level, but i can't get it to work.

theprophecy123
how

The_Architect
Well down the corridoor in the second door of the construct, thers a passage behind one of the windows that have not been broken. Also there is what seems to be an elevator, maybe this could mean something. Just giving you guys some ideas.....

The_Architect

The Door is open I can only show you the way.....

burlyman
well i aint done door 1 sad

B166ER
how do you get behind the window thats not broken?????
ive tried for hours and have no idea what to do

agent killgit
I tried aswell, I used every gun you can get in the all weapons cheat and there is no way using guns that you can do it. Mabye if you complete the whole level and scenario 2 then start again something happens. I dont know, Im an agent, Im not suppose to help you beat the MATRIX.

agent killgit

Alias Neo
if you do the weapons cheat then you get a 50.ae, the agent gun. so there must be agents somewhere on that level, also when doing the weapon cheat you get a autmatic pistol, but you don't find a auotmatic pistol on the level, so there must be some new ares on the contrust that nobody has got to.

B166ER
does gettting behind the window have anything to do with that crte with all the water around it???

agent killgit
Where the hecks a crate with water round it? But whats with those guns though? Neos right! I see him every day and we're always on about the matrix and we still cant do it! But i have the PS2 version and he has the PC version, so he can a lot more stuff. INCLUDING CHANGING THE COSTRUCT! IM AN AGENT! I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SCREW WITH THE MATRIX!

Agent killgit.....................

B166ER
archietic eligten us please!!

The_Architect
I refuse to play the game with cheats, because in many games, this stops certain things from being obtained. e.g. 100% in grand theft auto 3. Would they really create a game where you need to pump in thousands of cheats just to do something?

The_Architect

The door is open I can only show you the way.....

JediHDM
probably, yes...but i dont know

The_Architect
I mentioned this in another thread, the crate with the water round it, is in the room with the infinate swats in it, its also the one that has all the ballards init in scenario 2, the thing about this is it hasn't always been there, and at times there seems to be more water.

The_Architect

The door is open I can only show you the way.....

B166ER
some one should really tell us how to get behind that window, i dying to play more of the construct.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.