Things to do while drinking and having a good time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
This spawned from a recent conversation with another forum buddy.

I like to throw unopened beer cans into campfires and watch them launch into the air and leave a trail of mist.

diegocala
I like to play drinking games. Also along with your fire story we like to get the fire raging and throw Corona bottles in the fire and melt them into funky shapes

Crash_Overload
lol. The only thing i drink is A Bloddy Cesar. ounce a week. I like to watch C.S.I. while drinking my 1 glass.

diegocala
I like to drink those during Sunday football games on TV

Crash_Overload
Spicy, Cellrei AND olives. Cut some cheese in to verry flat squre slices and put it on the bottom. interesting to look at. No ice thought. Ruins it. Oh and the lemon. I make my own rimmer thought. Clery peper is a must. PLus some garlic pouder with other various organic stuff.

happy kine
trying to get laid is fun when drunk... i do like drinking games... but i really like to get loud and become professor chester. that where i get loud and say facts that are pry not true but i cannot be sure, but i will defend them with religious ferver... thats fun

Crash_Overload
Confronting a drunk uncle is fun. example

"You see Crash, IN life things will happen for good and bad. Did i mention that i love you crash? did I? *starts to cry* nobody cares....."

just like that. soooooooooooooo funny.

Tired Hiker
Dude, I know that all too well. Too funny, and hey, what's a Bloody Cesar is that like a bloody Mary?

Tired Hiker
I like to make up Gary Busey jokes when I'm drunk.

happy kine
hey lets get drunk tonight! i'm at work now but when i get off i'll go home and use my roommates pc and drink and smoke... lets see what happens...

Crash_Overload
lol. Bloody Cesar has the base of a bloody marry. add cellery, rimmer, lemon, olive, AND TABASCO 9or use extra spicy clamato and add even more TABASCO)

diegocala
I'm down for that get down

happy kine
its 4:20 est (hey hey 420) i'll be back in 5 hours all lit up!

Tired Hiker
Dude, that's the best idea that anyone's ever had but I'm going camping tonight where there are no pc's.

I'd be down though another time. That would be a riot. If you guys do it, you gotta do it again sometime so I can be there. laughing out loud

Crash_Overload
I always woundered what drunk ppl write.....

Tired Hiker
Mmm yes, that is also known as the 'hang over cure' in these parts.

Crash_Overload
my friend was stoned and tried to convince me that cammels had pouches. like a Kangooroo

Crash_Overload
You mean That thing like in BAck To The Futur 3? The "Wake Up Juice"?

happy kine
i'll start a thread titled the drunks

Crash_Overload
I always wanted to try Wake Up Juice.

Tired Hiker
Dude just read any post of mine after 7pm. laughing out loud

happy kine
their humps are like pouches... they store water

Crash_Overload
he ment something else. trust me.

Tired Hiker
I almost want to flake on camping just so I can get drunk with you guys over the internet. That's sad. Actually, that's beautifu! smokin'

happy kine
oh.... i guess i have no choice but to trust you

Tired Hiker
Crash, what's wakeup juice?

happy kine
i'll repeat saturday and monday i'm off work so i can be drunk in the afternoon... muahahahahaha.

happy kine
meth water

diegocala
uggg!

Crash_Overload
You never saw Back to the Futur 3????

Doc Faints after taking 1 shooter glass. They ahve 10 minutes to get back to the futur. So the bartender makes "wakeup juice" (they are in 1855) BAsically All sorts of alchol that i need to see the movie again to name. Ends up being this red pasty thing.

happy kine
ok. its time to head home and start drinking... i will be back later and wasted. although its called wasted its not really a waste. hiker i hope you have a drunken camp. diego... lets start pounding the brew!

Tired Hiker
Yes, I have every monday off so I'll get smashed with you all day and we'll raise hell. Keep in touch.

happy kine
will do..

GABRIEL05
I have this little skit thing thats popular at parties. Here goes: I first take three of my throwing knives, get something to throw them out and then I ask, mind you this whole time I'm sugaring up the audience, "Would the prettiest lady in the room step forward" I then set up my trick and say "I have bet this fine young lady here that if I can , then she will show me and all the good upstanding drunkards of this bar (or party) her ta-ta's melons, twins etc. So I do the trick blah blah blah get her to flash everyone cheers YAAAAAAAYYYY, and we all go back to drinking.

there are 1,000,000 variations of this trick, but the fixed elements are knives, and cute girls.

@ngel
i like paintballs devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.