Best movie kill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Hey guys from all the Friday the 13ths, Nightmare on Elm Streets, TCM, Screams and all of those scary movies. Which do you think is the best kill ? If you're posting a kill about Freddy Vs. Jason don't say the name of the character.

Example: The best kill in Freddy Vs, Jason is when a character gets his head chopped off.

That is just an example so let's start this, my favorite kills are a tie when Jason chops the head off three paintballers on Jason Lives, or in Jason X when he freezes that girl's head and slams it.

BackFire349
i guess from all those slasher movies, my favorite kill is when leatherface hangs the girl on the meat hook. but i think the best movie kill of all time is in irreversible when the guy smashes the other guys head into pulp with a fire extinguisher.

slayer
in noes when theres all of that blood spurting out of the girl lol theres no way any1 could have that much blood in them

katie1989
the funniest kill is in scream when the girl gets stuck in the dog flap me and my mates were rolling around laughing

wicker_man
I have loads of favourite movie kills:

* The sleeping bag death from Friday The 13th Part 4 (i think) pure classic.
* Ross (From Day of the Dead) getting ripped to shreds by zombies.
* Jaws the shark meeting his end thanks to a gun,a compressed gas canister and one seriousley hacked off police officer.
* The teacher from Final Destination meeting her end through a series of scenarios (i.e. Electrocution,Stabbed and finally blown up).
* And finally the Lawyers death in 13 Ghosts all as a result of poor door maintenance.

carnage713
totally the jason x kill was bad ass altho the movie suked

eminem/the one
dude that part in jason x was awesome bamm

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i like the death in Resident Evil, the laser death that was good part even though i didn't like the movie.

eminem/the one
THE MOVIE DID SUCK BUT THAT DEAth did rock LAZER thumb up

carnage713
i agree

eminem/the one
tahnk you carnage

DeNiro
the best death hmmm i would say in the first hellraiser when the guy at the end of the movie is hook by all the chains and his tounge is sticking out and he go'es jeasue wept or sumthing like that and then his head exploded great shit..

and hey eminem/the one u r a very cool dude cause emeinem is the shit bro

DeNiro
the best death hmmm i would say in the first hellraiser when the guy at the end of the movie is hook by all the chains and his tounge is sticking out and he go'es jeasue wept or sumthing like that and then his head exploded great shit..

and hey eminem/the one u r a very cool dude cause eminem is the shit bro

DeNiro
damn it i ****in did that shit twice today posting the same thing that makes me mad

eminem/the one
its ok deniro i always do that dont be mad

DeNiro
u have an excuse u r a newbie though i think after what like 769 timnes i would have gotten it right by now confused

eminem/the one
why are you so mean huh so what if i am new i was just trying to be nice sad

h0ck3yh0rr0r
how sweet let me get my violin and chainsaw smile

BackFire349
ill provide the chainsaw.

eminem/the one
jeez i thought you were all nice i guess i was wrong

DeNiro
im not mean i was reffering to myself how dumb i am and i was givn u a out of why u can post stuff twice and not have it be a big deal sorry if i got u upset maybe he can cheer u up Happy Dance

eminem/the one
thanks deniro your really sweet how old are you cuty

DeNiro
me is 15 and u r greattt for clling me cuty cause i am lol so how old r u

eminem/the one
15 but i tell people diff i am really 15 though you seem cute really

Juventini
best one was in final destnation 2,when te police officer gets decapitated by that tree :P

eminem/the one
oh yes i agree with that

Tired Hiker
Though not from a horror movie, I still think the best kill scene was in 'Meet Joe Black' when Brad Pitt gets hit by the Taxi Cab. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

eminem/the one
NO

DeNiro
I do T H but that aint a horror movie either and i was going to say also about the final destnation also that was the best death in that movie fo sho

eminem/the one
same here

BackFire349
the eye splinter scene in zombie is classic.

Juventini
in final destination 2 also,the wire that splits the man into 3/4 pieces big grinbig grin

eminem/the one
holy shit that was the coolest

DeNiro
the part when the glass fell on that kid was good to and also the freddy kruger death when freddy takes out that kids veins and using him ass a puppet was classic

eminem/the one
oh yea i remember that

pablo007
But the decapitation by the tree isn't really a death since it was just a dream.

eminem/the one
yea

DeNiro
still ****in cool

gutwrencher
one of my personal favs is from Zombie Doom...a german film. a "not so lucky" guy gets a meathook rammed up his butt...then the hook is pulled upward, splittng his crack , catching his spine and then the spine is pulled and ripped out...inch by inch. god I love that stuff.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
disgusting...yet fun to watch lol

pablo007
I'll provide a boomstick.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

badkittykitty
that sleeping bag death is one of my favorites!lol
I love the lawn mower sceane in dead alive-it's to funny

BackFire349
oh man, i forgot about dead alive, the scene where the preist gets impaled was great.

slayer
in final destination 2 where the girl gets stuck between the elevator and her head twists off

johnny_rotten
It has to be "Boris The Russian" In Lock Stock & 2 smoking barrels.

wicker_man
Boris The Blade wasn't he in Snatch?

Dario Argento
The best kill is were Father Thomas makes a girl throw up all her bowels in Lucio Fulci's The City of the Living Dead/Gates of Hell

BackFire349
lucio fulci always has classic deaths in his movies, zombie, the beyond, gates of hell and house by the cemetery all have great deaths, although sometimes over done smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.