bane likes pain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theprophecy123
bane cuts himself again
thats all
sad

JediHDM
I think i understand why he keeps doing this. I do not think it is that Bane/Smith likes pain, i think it is deeper than that. I think that, when Smith took over the mind of Bane, the "virus" that he had become began to propagate within him. I think that he cuts himself in order to stab Neo with the knife, in order to spread the virus to Neo, and take over his mind, since he can't do it in the Matrix. I think this is why Neo becomes blind, as we have heard in this forum. This is what i think.
(Go ahead and kill him, Korri. Bane is unnecessary.)

Korri
ill rip his bloody head off!! lol

when smith was an agent could he feel pain?

theprophecy123
maybe banes keeping a tally on how many smiths there are in the matrix on his hand

ouch
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/nopity.gif

Sifer
The Agents do not feel pain but if the damage is too much for the host then it dies so they transfer to another host. Smith on the other hand, it seems that when one of him dies thats it, and he has to find another host to copy himself onto.

As to the real world, Smith (with the help of Banes body) is experiencing pain for the first time and it could possibly mean something else wink

Vim
i thought he cut himself, wiped the blood away, and then there was no cuts there anymore. Therefore, all of what smith was in the matrix is now inside bane's body. Meaning that smith inside bane is invulnerable to a point, obviously something happened to make him fall into a coma, perhaps, the synthesis of a computer program inside a human mind was too much. I don't know, but i really hope they explain some of this in Nov.

theprophecy123
in etm bane leaves sorens ship after the crew are dead (he killed them) and then it is blown up by a squiddy bomb
he could be working with the machines
if i remember right it was bane who set off an emp early which made there plan fail
so maybe bane was effected by that - coma - somewhat like neo

revolution_man
time magazine said that bane cuts himself becasue he is fasci ated that he is no longer a machine and has real flesh and blood

Korri
kewl thoughts

Korri
therefore he can feel pain for the 1st time?? thats wot i thought

theprophecy123
same here

Korri
well it certainly seems that way

SpikeSpiegel
yeah that's what I thought too

General Kaliero
He's experiencing the fact that he is now human. What's the first feeling he would want to investigate? Pain. What he had not before but now is stuck with.

icon
BTW, in EtM bane is NOT on sorens ship. He is on the ship he sets off the EMP on. He killed the crew before he did it devil that sneaky ****

Sifer
He is on Ballards ship.

General Kaliero
Indeed. *nods knowingly*

Sifer
I love the line:

Shut your hole Bane, before I put you in one.

LOL

JediHDM
yeah thats great! thumb up

Korri
yeah i liked that too!! laughing out loud

VenomVA
One my my Favorite Reloaded lines big grin big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance

Korri
ya twas funny laughing

shadow link
indeed

shadow link
hey r u lookin forward 2 ROTK or revolutions
most

shadow link
personally i couldnt decide

shadow link
yes

Korri
revolutions......i didnt realise that smiddy was in LOTR till the other day and i couldnt stop laffin laughing out loud

Sifer
Lookin forward to LOTR most, sorry guys, just had to be said. Sifer = LOTR Freak smile

Smiddy is amazing as Elrond in LOTR, and you wanna know something even funnier. I think Jacko has something planned for the DVD of the 3rd film. Hugo and Viggo were takinr reshoots for ROTK not too long ago and Spy Reports from http://www.theonering.net say they were inside a tent with Elronds head covered by a hood (cloak). After they did about 12 or so takes, Jacko calls for the last and here is what happened.

Hugo came in same as normal but all of a sudden Hugo says during mid take: "The Matrix has you Mr.Aragorn, join with us" at which point he drops his cloak hood and he is wearing all his elven gear but with his Smiddy sunglasses on...LMAO.

I really cant wait to see it on the DVD, cause I know he will put it on.

Korri
Smiddy hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.