If you should move... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

BackFire349
id just go to canada. pretty much the same as the US

Baylin
Probably Scotland, its one of the most beautiful places I've been.

happy kine
i'd like to go to the ends of the universe... but i'll settle for anywhere. i do love florida, we have so much diversity here.... but i'd go anywhere....

Dexx
Probably canada...but if i knew the language than GErmany all the way. the language can't be that much of an impediment. I can learn it, just like i learned english...so germany.

JRatT12

mechmoggy
I've wanted to move to Canada for ages now, as soon as I've got a few more years experience in my job I'm applying to emigrate there.

Fire
Africa or Japan
in Africa most likely, Kenya or Egypt

finti
I stay right where I am

Fire
why was this answer tobe expected?

Celsius
1. Japan (Lave the culture, and its a beautiful place)
2. USA
3. Canada
4. Ibiza (For the clubs and LADIES) stick out tongue

Fire
I kinda like the last idea celsius
but I have a gf so smile

Tex
I would never want to live anywhere else, but say I was forced too, I'd probably go to Australia.

LilySatine
Either Scotland or New Zealand for me smile

yerssot
ok; this will sound strange, but either it will be Canada (perhaps Toronto again, know the downtown area by now) or London (more busy, just a brick in a wall-feeling)

GroundedAgain
well, italy for the food or i'd move in with kes in portugal for the young drinking age

Fire
hmm grounded how old do you need to be where you come form?

GroundedAgain
f*cking 21. please don't laugh, you get ticketed for drinking underage but everybody does it anyway!!

Fire
okie won't laugh

*feeling sorry for u*

GroundedAgain
yea!!!! how old do ya hafta be in Belgium?

Fire
officialy 16 for beer and 18 for strong drinks like spirits and stuff like that

but unofficialy they'll sell beer to 12 year olds in bars and spirits to 14 year olds, but they won't have them sitting drunk in a bar

GroundedAgain
i gotta git to belgium!! this is soooo unfair

Fire
hehe
we're the land of beer

btw yerss I've been asking around and I know someone who builds breweries (I didn't know till I asked him) and he wasn't sure but so far he knows there are atleast 800 different beers made in belgium possibly even more

GroundedAgain
there are two places that make wine in north dakota (my home state) but that sucks because all i drink is beer,mike's hard lemonade,O3, and smirnoff ice. wine is waaay to weak for me

Crash_Overload
1- Carrabien
2- West Keys
3- Hawaii

(sunny and tropical)

KidRock
anyone ever been to japan??? if so hows the food and the people and would it be nice to live there? i cant wait to go on vacation there one day. thats on my lifes to do list

~fuoco~
Prolly Australia, where I can do pro~surfing
Caribbean, South America/Mexico, South USA(Arizona, California)
FRENCH POLYINESIA (Tahiti)
and Hawaii
Basically anywhere it's tropical, and I'm right by the sea. If i'm by the sea, I'm very very happy

~fuoco~
Blast it, forgot London, England!

yerssot
corran has the exact number if I'm not mistaken

cermiestar
london rocks! big grin

800 types of beer! wowee!

yerssot
it would be wowee if you could drink them all wink

Fitch
well you can !!! evil face

Fire
hehe try at the very least

Fitch
If I could I think I would try every kind of beer in the world ! smile

Fire
hehe you'd taste some crappy ones, mostly dutch

cermiestar
the best place to buy beer is prague.....my dad says it's really cheap!

yerssot
no experience yourself cermie? I'm surprised wink

Corran
Not the exact number, but the are over 1100, yes 1100 (not a type). But you would have several different Beers from each Brewey like Leffe, Leffe Bruin, Leffe Blonde, etc etc.

I think there may be about 300 brewery's, but this includes samll locl ones and those bars that brew there onw just for their bars.

For more information I suggest you visit there, in fact I recommend going to Brugge and/or Antwerp.

Fire
lol I'll go to Leuven the home office of Interbrew big grin they should know and ofc. one brand makes different beers
but they are different beers

we rock smile

yerssot
hmm, ... pass on Brussels though

Fire
Btw which do you think, is the best you tried corran?

yerssot
getting free samples big grin

Fire
yea ofc
. smile

Corran
Not sure really, sometimes I like Kriek best and others Leffe Bruin, depends on what I feel like drinking.

Fire
hehe both nice beers
tho I don't favour Kriek too sweet for my taste
I'll go for the plain old Stella every day

Corran
I drink Stella here but only from Bottles, don't like the draft over here it's not too good.

Fire
hmmm okie

yerssot
reason more to move to belgium wink

fire, ever had lambik?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.