does n e 1 know....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carnage713
........how spiderman dies? or who killed him

masterofmatrix
hes 40 years old and the only person ive seen kill him is venom

carnage713
alrite thanx

Alex-Neo
Spider Man Die?..When did that hapen? i have seen all the cartoons and seen the films and read some of the comics but never seen him die when dose this hapen?

eminem/the one
i agree venom was the only one i seen who killed him

Bagtatta
That's cause Venom's SICK. He's the greatest Comic book dude to ever be created.

Jason Horan
I beg to differ...Carnage is the King of the villain Field!

ragesRemorse
carnage has the insanity venom should have had but venom being original takes the throne diddnt peter parker die during the scarlet spider series? I have no idea because i stopped reading it because it became so ridiculous but i remember that parker dissapeared and for a while the spidey comics were secretly the scarlet spider which the reader diddnt find out till it was actually revealed and the scarlet said spiderman was dead, if anyone knows what happend tell me id like to know but im sure he wasnt killed

kaz
i aint know that he was killed either.when was that? are u sure it was venom?

carnage713
venom is the man but i hate how he joined forces w/ spidy and was no longer evil. i also hate how they made him look more like a human than wut he is a alien in the movie he shud be huge maybe a litle samller than hulk in hulk movie and have no lines just acts like an animal

kaz
venom was always big and thgey only joined forces to get carnege. then venom wanted to kill spider-man again

carnage713
they joined forces on differant occassions but eddie has always thought of him self as the protecter of the innocent and spidy the bad guy. he even moved to san fransico and became the local spider man there for a while it even dsays so in the comics and in the ultimate spiderman guide. i meant venom shud look more like a monstor (in the movie) he shud be huge and be computer animated like the hulk he shud have the same build as the hulk just slitly smaller

kaz
yea he needs to be like that. and that man needs to like an animal like in the comics

kaz
yeah but really how did spider-man really die?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i think that guyz kraven kills him.

carnage713
no 1 really knos

kaz
then how do u know that he dies

carnage713
well i dont really know evry 1 has to die rite. but ive heard ^ this b fore

kaz
everyone do got to die but not everyone is killed. and most superheros arnt just killed.

ragesRemorse
peter parker really isnt that smart you know, hes been in college for about thirty years now. so whats the comics timeline? 5 years for about 1 real year. my friends have thought long and haqrd on this

kaz
thats true but still did he die or did they just stop making more stories?

carnage713
well they got so many versions now spectacular spiderman spidy unlimited and all kinds of differant ones

kaz
yeah i hate that. whats the point of having like 8 different comics about the same person? but anyways the comics and the storys got to confusing and stupid, but spidy is still the best.

ragesRemorse
well he died in spiderman, but was still alive in the amazing spiderman go figure

carnage713
yup they just started the series up all over agian evry 10 yrs or so. origional still the best

kaz
the first is always the best but how did spider-man die in the comic books, i never heard that he died till now

MaverickIce
He never did reeeallly, That Clone saga shit was pathetic and a waste, they still are trying to clear the mess up. At first it was cool, then it was blown outta proportion....

The only one to come close to killing him is Kraven. Final.

DemonicGambit
I never heard about Spidey dying, but I never followed the spiderman comics too much

kaz
alright so spider-man never died

carnage713
well its a posability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.