Episode II Select #45

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

razman
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2001/05/img/45_select.jpg
Queen Jamilla and an advisor?

ratcat
If you do a HSL split, it looks like they may have edited the black areas to cover some details.

queeq
Maybe it's the night club.

ratcat
... in a blackout maybe. laughing out loud

Darth Pants
It's Jamilla. With a KLINGON sat behind her...

ratcat
That's no Kligon, turn you head sideways and it's Batman!!!

Jameous Woodshire
Yep it may be the club, but it maybe that the pink area is actualy blue or green screen. Then it could be anywhere.

But I long for the clearer pics of the principle charactors. Remember we only have 52 more of these to go! cool

ratcat
If we're lucky.

It's a year on Moday, if we have the date correct....

Darth Pants
A load of things could change that, unfortunately. Good news though, apparently the first half of the film is nearly 'locked', meaning it's nearly in a suitable-to-release form. Looks like we may just get the trailer on the beginning of POTA after all...

razman
Those two figures might just be two extras that get 1/2 a second of screen time...

Dim
Actually I think that's what they probably are. The cups on the table suggests the night club..and the coloring is right for them to be part of that scene.

queeq
That's what I said. big grin

ratcat
Yes, but Dim said it with eloqance...

Anyway, I think the colours have been messed up in it, and some areas have been masked to hide details. Could be anything.

queeq
Oh, so now I don't have eloquence. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.