On which occasion did, in your opinion, someone mistreat you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Storm
This is something that happened during high school and I felt pretty annoyed by it then.

Not far from the school entrance one of our friends was hit by a car and ended up in hospital. So after the school hours, we wanted to visit our buddy. Unfortunately we needed the principal' s permission because some people of our gang were boarding students.
For any stupid reason whatsoever, we didn' t get that permission. Like we gave a damn so we still went. But after she found out, the damn lady gave us 2 hours detention.

Well, it happens that people don' t really deal with me (and I with them embarrasment ) as it should be but that' s mostly during heated discussions and at least I might have deserved it then.

So I' d like to know how far your understanding goes.

Celsius
Thats retty stupid. Why would you get detension for that. Your principal is a ditz.

yerssot
I don't get it
*backflash to last year* big grin

think it was worth the detention, no?

Storm
Yeah, that was a flashback. And idd, it was worth it. That' s what friends do.
We pretty annoyed the poor guy who was stuck with us those 2 hours stick out tongue Actually, we made a lot of fun back then. Only, the reason for that detention sucked.

Fire
it happens but not too often, I think I'm a pretty easy going person
but hunny how can they ask for permission if you want to go after school hours?

Fire
HAHA I don't get it AmAzInG

finti
are you on soemthing Fire???????? big grin

Fire
I'm on a lotta stuff finti, big grin

but the I don't get it stuff is just an insider between me and yerss
still hilairous big grin big grin

Storm
Honey, boarding students can' t leave the school without specific permission.

Fire
yea okie, but why did you get detention you were no boarding student (atleast that's how I read it sweety)

Crash_Overload
Mistreat?????? IN CANADA???????

lol jk i can't think of an occasion for the while.

yerssot
they probably had the same principal as us wink

Fire
yea probably

Captain REX
Yerss, is Storm a friend of yours? I think that makes, er, 4 Belgians...

Why the hell would you get 2 hours of detention for visiting a friend? It's not like he was in school...

Fire
Rex storm is my RL girlfriend stick out tongue

SpikeSpiegel
what's rl?

Fire
Real Life

SpikeSpiegel
my question stands what is rl?

Fire
lol
smile
well something you sometimes get into, it's usualy pretty boring

yerssot
FM, Blackscorpion, me, Storm; Shinta, her sis (forgot the name here) and the others aren't that active

Captain REX
Oh, that's awesome, Fire. smile

Fire answered it for you, SpikeSpiegel. RL stands for Real Life. Fire's RL girlfriend is Storm means that Storm is Fire's girlfriend in real life off of the computer.

J_To_The_P
I don't feel like searching through my 12 school years to find out.

Fire
to find out what?
the meaning of Real Life, I once had a nice debate about that but that ain't for in here

finti
yeah you mistreat the word about...................aboot smile big grin

yerssot
I like that word smile

will take me some time to get me de-canadadadada

Storm
Guys, the high school-thing was just my example. Sometimes, I have the impression my parents are mistreating me but that' s probably the generation gap smile

yerssot
*pokes storm*

Storm
*ouch*
That hurts.

yerssot
did not! thwacks hurts, pokes are nicey stick out tongue

Storm
smartass stick out tongue

yerssot
you got that one right, m'lady!
and I got the habit from here, so you better watch yourself wink

diegocala
are you mistreating each other?

Storm
will keep it in mind smile

yerssot
shss diego wink

you still have to be officially poked though stick out tongue

drumsgirl13
it's my first year in high school and already i got teased/mistreated. i shall explain the situation:

i was in Spanish class, and the boy i secretly liked is in the class too, so i'm sitting down talking to someone, and some 10th grader (in the class) walks up to me and says "what's that on your shirt?" and he says it really loud. everyone looks at me, and all it is is a tiny white stain on my pink shirt. i tell him to f off, but then he's like to his friends "what do you think that is on michelle's shirt?" and he keeps continuing to make fun of me. everyone is laughing, and they start to make fun of some other things about my looks. after that, during lunch, i went up to the 10th grader and i slapped him very hard in the face (when my friend (also known as his girlfriend too) was there) she got all pissed off at me, and yes i shouldn't have taken it seriously and i shouldn't've slapped him in the face that hard but i was caught in the moment. my friend was still pissed at me, but i was totally embarrassed that day and i thought he deserved it. anyway, that's when i was mistreated the most, in front of the boy i liked as well. and he made fun of me that time too. i wanted to hide away as fast as i could that day. sad

yerssot
*hugs drumgirl13*
I'm sorry to hear that sad

at least that guy got what he deserved!

drumsgirl13
thanks *hugs back*
it felt good during that time, but all my friends that witnessed it were totally afraid of me, so i felt like shit afterwards. messed

yerssot
did someone ever do that again?

drumsgirl13
nope, not usually in my school. so they were all surprised.

yerssot
then at least it payed of in some point of view

drumsgirl13
yeah, that's very true. if you want to know which school i'm at, check out the site. www.isa.nl

Storm
The guy deserved it.

all the time

Ushgarak
Sigh... physical violence is a poor resort and not to be lauded.

Storm
It' s idd not to be lauded but never had someone who pushed it over the limit? The only person I' ve ever slapped is my brother but after it, I really felt sorry about it.

Fire
well I've only fought with y brother

but once I got someone in the hospital by accident, after that you learn you should NEVER use physical violence, well maybe if someone does it to a friend or so but no sooner

drumsgirl13
my point exactly. lol. i apologized to him, cuz i knew he didn't really deserve a hard slap in the face. it was hard. REALLY hard!

Fire
lol

@ngel
i got in the balls by a baseball bat eight minutes ago, so i shot my lil brother with a paintballgun poin blank on the arm, and got grounded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.