the best monster movie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthboyvader
I like movies like giant bugs, sharks, and giant snakes. What is your favorite man vs nature movie? Mine is Eight Legged Freaks!

BackFire349
the thing

ragesRemorse
JAWS

darthboyvader
By the way, have you seen Eight Legged Freaks? Is it good?

wicker_man
Jaws closely followed by The Birds,Arachnophobia,Aliens and Dog Soldiers.

darthboyvader
Dog soldiers? What is that about?

BackFire349
werewolf movie.

DeNiro
i like the monster in dog soilders also and eight leged freaks was very good but i would have to say that i liked king kong the best the old version prolly better though

BackFire349
im looking forward to peter jacksons remake to king king, one of the few remakes i think will be good.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
The Birds was fun movie to watch

ragesRemorse
yeah it would be nice to see a good goliath monster movie in modern times, i always liked king kong but i diddnt like the movies. I dont really like vintage films to much so couldnt handle the orignal, and the remake with jeff daniels was just God awful.

DeNiro
i think they will make the remake nothin like the orignal story line like how he falls in luv with the human woman but i thik they will just turn him loose sumwhere and he kills alot of people and then they kill him in a big fannally but i am looking forward to seeing how big and scary he is going to look with todays technolgy

papabeard
I think Alien or The Thing are the best monster movies

Wolfie
Originally posted by BackFire
im looking forward to peter jacksons remake to king king, one of the few remakes i think will be good.
Eh, it's starring Jack Black.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.