Matrix Part 1- Tidbits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FLIPMODE
1-Why's there "LOOP" on the train in Part 1 AND on the train in Part 3??

2-Remember the blind guy in Oracles building in Part 1....Well him and Seraph wear similar glasses, perhaps this blind guy was ALSO a guardian like Seraph....Another one of the Oracles Angels.

JediHDM
thats what i was wondering (question 1).

about the blind guy in M1, i didnt notice that. i will have to go back and watch it again. perhaps he was a guardian, and a previous version of Smith (like from a different anomaly) infected him, but caused him to go blind instead of die (like Smith does with Neo, as has been speculated)

dragonpisces272
I guess I also have to watch M1 again...I didn't really pay attention to anyone in the building except the "spoon guy"...

FLIPMODE
Im Surprised no one has info on the trains.

Perhaps it's a sign that things are happening over and over.

The Omega
LOOP is a a train line in Chicago.
The interesting part is that the purple line (as it is called), does not go underground, many of the trains in Chicago do, but the purple is known as an "el" for elevated.

Korri
ahhhh

icon
The blind guy in the oracles building is not actually blind, which makes me consider he's a program. If you notice, when Morpheus walks to the elevator, he nods his head like the "holmies" do saying "Wassup" and the supposedly blind guy does it back like "Chillin my nizzle. Go on up"

audioheem
lmao laughing out loud

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

VenomVA
too F*ck'n funny!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.