Quincy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thedogpark
Yes, Quincy is the best name for anything ever.

Crash_Overload
This should be in the off topic forum. Or are you just Trying to get your post number up?

Dexx
What the f**k? no...it isn't, actually. You can't name a criminal master mind quincy

thedogpark
Sure it can be...Quincy is the best name ever...Quincy can be the name of a criminal mastermind...its unique.

yo wasup mike

thedogpark
hey, sup

Dexx
no..it's not...it's like the name the cat mastermind had in cats & dogs

thedogpark
Dexx...no...look out, you are showing the size of your tiny mind...expand your outlook and realize that Quincy is not some silly Movie name, but a name that is supreme to all others.

Awaken from your name coma, realize the truth.

Dexx
it's a sucky name..that IS the truth.

thedogpark
Dexx...no...sucking is what you were doing last night, Quincy is a beakon on light and hope upon the masses of peoples such as yourself...you disgusting maggot.

Dexx
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blue_bandana.gif
I'd cut the language...you're past the joking limit..

thedogpark
Don't insult the name...to say that it sucks it not right. Anyway, I know I am right, and you cannot put up an argument so you use empty statements that ony prove to me that you are what you are...which I said above.

Dexx
i can insult the name as much as i want. I can say it's sucky because that's what i think about it, and you can go ahead and don't mind my comment for all i care. it's considered an opinion and IS accepted.....it's insulting one another that IS NOT.

thedogpark
Dexx, thank you, you have just said that I may state my opinion. I have done that by calling you a maggot, etc. So, thank you for justifing my insults...even though I didn't need it.

Dexx
you can play dumb as long as you wish...as i said INSULTING A MEMBER is an opinion best not stated.

thedogpark
Yet only "best not stated" in your opinion...again, your opinion. Thus I may call you what I wish, you disgusting slime worthy of the vomit of 100 cows.

Dexx
very well, as you wish

thedogpark
Yes, I win...I find it funny that Dexx is too much of a baby to put up anything...and runs away.

mechmoggy
Jeepers guys, calm it down or I'll close the silly thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fitch
laughing a silly thread a strong argue laughing out loud
dexx,don't insult the name,have you ever though I could be his ? big grin
anyway,it's ok the name,but not as good as your makeing it..
In fact Quincy makes me think about a slave....I dunno why...

cermiestar
isn't that a bad tv show?

Kes
The only Quincy I can think about is the music guy.Quincy jones I think thats it.

Fitch
austin power's mojo wink

Dexx
Quincy is definitely a stupid name.

Fire
agreed smile

sounds a bit faggy

Fitch
totally agreed !
sounds many ways but neighter of them good big grin

thedogpark
Actually, Quincy is the name of my dog...Quincy has also been traced back to England meaning to have honor. Also, a president had that name (John Quincy Adams). The word Quinsy (not Quincy) means to have a sore throat, or to own a dog. Thus you can see the links of the name to my dog and to other meanings. Therefore Quincy is not a name to scorn upon, having a long history. Anyone who thinks that Quincy is a faggy name is himself a ***, one who cannot grasp the meaning of the name...thus showing your true ways.

poopoo

Dexx
god forbid..who'd want to name a dog Quincy. That's disrespect for the poor helpless animal.

thedogpark
EDITED- flaming

Baylin
Good point Cermie, Quincy MD. Cheesy 80's American crime series where the Pathologist solved all the murders....

thedogpark
It is true that Quincy was a cheesy TV show...but no reason to tarnish the good name of Quincy.

Kes
Interesting.
Well every name has a meaning.

Ushgarak
Dogpark- cut out the flaming posts. Don't test me on this.

Probably best you stop winding him up as well, Dexx.

Dexx
awh alright...what i won't do for the good of the boards stick out tongue

thedogpark
Thats right Dexx...lie on your belly like a coward! lol, naw...I am kiddin...I agree, this name thing has gone far enough, anyway...I still know the truth. smile

Dexx
*abstains*

Fire
*keeps his opinion to himself for the sake of the boards*

btw dexx is you're evil personality back??? evil face

Dexx
no...just popping from time to time......but i try to calm it down with milk and cookies and saying that i like pink *shivers* stick out tongue

Fire
hehe well as long as you don't go and change your name you're ok

BackFire349
i think its a lame name, it sounds like the name of a girl or some fruity british king.

Fire
hehe

Dexx
laughing out loud

Fire
lol yea that's quite funny

badkittykitty
Quincy,Quincy,Quincy..hmm doesnt blow my skirt up,sorry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.