Continuity error?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Plo Koon
Was I just hallucinating, or does Jabba speak to Han Solo in English in the ANH Special Edition? I saw it on Sky, but I only have the old one on video. He speaks in Huttese in ROTJ - odd or what? sad

Ushgarak
Seemed to be speaking Huttese to me.

queeq
Yep, Huttese in my book as well. Maybe you have gotten so deep in SW mania, PLo, that you can even understand Huttese now. big grin

DARTH CHIEF
dont know but i think its cool when bib calls jabba a ****er in rotj. laughing out loud

queeq
A what? laughing out loud

ratcat
Actualkly, it's "do wanna wanger", that's a G not a K...

Plo Koon
Sorry then. Probably that blaster bolt that hit me yesterday. embarrasment

queeq
Weakest link? Goodbye!

Plo Koon
What's interesting about wet pussy cats? Are you some kind of perverted sicko? eek!

queeq
Now that's a story I've not told in a long time...a long time. laughing out loud

ratcat
Well don't feel you have to tell it now, no one is really that interested.

queeq
Sorry guys, looks like RC slammed the door on that one.

ratcat
Just admit it, there was no story.

Ushgarak
Ask queeq about the man in the matchbox...

Plo Koon
Ah yes, just seen it on Sky again. Oops. What's this about the man in the matchbox, queeq? Oh, and what's happened to the bit on the profile where you could explain the name you used?

queeq
Ah yes, Ush, very good. And the sleeping brick as well. All I can say at this stage is that it has to do with flinging a feline. If you want to know more, better start a thread like Plo Koon just mentioned and ask me again. If RC's not around to spoil the fun, I might even tell. But Ush obviously knows, as will most of the real fans.

Ushgarak
Mr. Keith Maniac of Guatemala... and now, four tired undertakers.

(Oh, we can have fun with this one...)

queeq
Are you tired, bereft of life? Keep it up.

Ushgarak
I've fallen off my chair, Brian!

Zereil
How intriguing, initially those seemed like the kind of stories that I share here in Hull but subsequently notices the more sensible terms. None the less those are the kind of stories that I can emote over the relativity and possibility of the likely hood of such events recurring. Its like watching you've been framed, there is always some fool who will take absurd risks and causing a repetitive kind of accident that is then later visible in others... Anyway thnks for the stories...

Plo Koon
You've been Framed seems to have a rather large following on these boards. I'm surprised they managed to fit Lisa Riley the Hutt into the same "frame" as everyone else...

Ushgarak
I can make bricks fall to sleep...

Zereil
Go on then explain that one, anyway how come I've never noticed?...

Ushgarak
Edna has to get in on this one...

Zereil
What Edna taught you how to make bricks fall asleep or was she the first to notice?...

queeq
I hit the ball first time and there it was in the back of the net.

Ushgarak
I've opened a boutique!

queeq
Well, Eddy-baby...

Ushgarak
I'm sorry, but I don't like being called Eddie-baby.

queeq
You don't like Eddy-baby?

Darling?

Ushgarak
No!

queeq
You're lucky, you had a house. We lived with my parents and 17 children in a box on the street.

Ushgarak
Luxury!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.