What Villain Would You Want To Have In Spider-man 4?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterofmatrix
What Villain Would You Want To Have In Spider-man 4?

ragesRemorse
spiderman2 isnt even out yet

hobgoblin and/or hydro-man out of that list. i would prefer venom and carnage though smile

DeNiro
ok before i vote what is the guys name that is like spider man but just in a black custum and long tounge

venom dude

Bagtatta
Deniro, That's Venom, he's the MAN.

And you are also the man, for having that Predator avatar. Werd' Predator, one of the best movies, evveerr.

BOPRecruit 16
shocker and hobgoblin all the way! *sam raimi is only planning on three movies for now, so don't think there is going to be four*

Zephonim
Sam is only planning for three movies, but Tobey is signed on for four. So even if Sony decides to drop Sam they still need to make movies for Tobey to star in.

masterofmatrix
but tobey maguire signed a contract for 4 movies and venom and carnage are in spider-man 3 the astonishing spider-man

DeNiro
i think i will have to put u under my favorite people thread cause u r the man for sayin that, right on bro smokin'

Bagtatta
Werd' to that, Predators the SHIT. Where is that thread? I would like to take a gander at it.

MaverickIce
Predator does Rock!!! cool
I'd like to see kraven, or a Kraven's last Hunt story..

venom and carnage are going to be in SM3? Can you confirm that. I haven't heard anything about SM3.

ragesRemorse
in sci/fi mag Raimi said he working on a way to introduce venom and carnage into the third movie. He said he wants to do them differently than just CGI

hmm, that's awesome. I hope they do end up being in the third movie. That would be f-ing sweet

ragesRemorse
yeah but your bound to see the hobgoblin, seeing how raimi is trying to be comic based for the movies he cant just leave harry through all the movies and never become the hobs or return as green goblin

Hitman Jigen
Putting Venom and Carnage in the same story is clustering it. SM 3 should be Venom then you could do the whole story line with Eddie Brock Vs Peter Parker and the Alien Symobinte (Sp). Then in the 4th one it should be Carnage, they have to make Carnage to psycho and too tough for Spiderman alone. Then Venom comes in and helps to overcome Carnage.

username
i think that spiderman should be involved with peni5 love with hbgoblin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

vvvrulz
A agree with you actually. Venom is one of spidey's major foe's. It would be appropriate to do his story with proper detail. I was thinking, will the series simply be spiderman picking off a new bad guy in each movie, cos that will eventually grow stale wont it? Then again batman did the same.

carnage713
i think venom and carnage wud be clustering it a bit but it cud b done in a 3 maybee 3and a half hour movie. i mean w/ 4 movies w/ only 1 villain simply wont sell.

ragesRemorse
venom and carnage wouldnt be clustering anything as long as the entire movie is based on the two villans and exclude the bordem of peter parkers character development. the only way venom and carnage could be done in these movies would be to do them in one movie. The two villans are the same one just happens to be more crazy and bloodthirsty. having them split into two different movies would just be redundant. This is why there shouldnt be a movie dedicated to the return of harry as the green goblin.

carnage713
ya i agree carnage and venom in s3 cud easily be done. they wud have to alter it a bit tho. maybee the symbiote can come to earth by some how getting in to a nasa ship then the ship crashes and the symbiote gets lose. stuff like that to fit this day in age

ragesRemorse
yeah i dont think it would be very hard at all creating a different explination on how the symniote gets to Earth. As long as they stay true to the characters thats all that really matters. Eigther way i believe they should just stick to venom and a different villan. It would just seem so of base of the spiderman comics having venom and carnage birthed around the same time, for it was years in between venoms and carnages origin. It could work though. We still have to see if number 2 works lol

vvvrulz
Are they honestly gonna dedicate a movie to the return of the Green Goblin? Im seriously having doubts about that one, i think were done with the goblin already in S1, for good.

Agent
how about George Bush?

LeAtHerRFace
*~~VeNoM & CaRnAgE~~*

Wolfie
I would have to wait for 2&3 to come out before deciding on 4. Plus, they're not planning on 4, call Spider-Man a trilogy.

spider-man2
I thought the lizard waz gonna be in spider-man 4

HockeyFace
Lizard is AWZOME! you know Lizard is so vicious. That is what makes him such a great villain. Lizard is a brainless, violent, killingmachine.

Second clustering may not be a bad thing in a Spider-Man movie. I mean the only reason the clustering sucked in Batman was... well here a a few examples...

1. in Batman 2 Catwoman becomes catwoman in the stupidest way possible. She falls out a window and seemingly dies... cats start to lick her and she seemingly come back to life as Catwoman. How stupid!

2. In Batman 3 Riddler uses some 3-D tv thing to hypnotize people... hmmm... stupid.... That is what I thought.

Now Spider-Man on the other hand could stay more with the comics with the villains that are in the Spider-Man movies.

Anyways here are some possibly great villains for Spider-Man 4.

Mysterio: Mysterio always is interesting and could provide a great fight with Spidey. The illusions stuff is perfect for a Spidey movie. Also A story can be provided with Mysterio alone. It would be in my view very difficult to have a villain such as Scorpion or Rhino alone in a movie as the one villain facing Spidey.

Sandman: An interesting villain that can provide a suspenseful fight for Spidey in any Spider-Man movie. A Sandman and Hydro-Man story in Spidey 4 would be good. they have actually joined together to become one once.

Silvermane: Silvermane could be in multiple movies. The possibilities are almost endless with Silvermane. Silvermane stories could work well with henchman such as Hammerhead, Rhino, Tombstone, Man Mountain Marko, or the Answer. Also there are possibilities of having cloak ad Dagger in a Spidey movie if Silvermane is in one!

venomfan
venom rules all!!!! shocker, kaine, scarlet spider those guys in 4.
but no he does really...REALLY its true

Shorty2Forty
VENOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shorty2Forty
venom is the best villain ever............he could beat anyone's ass

MovieKiller
Well Sandman, Hydroman, Venom, and Carnage are the best candidates for SpiderMan 4. They are just too awesome to be ignored and not use them in the movies to come. cool

Now... what is wrong with Harry returning as the Green Goblin? I think it would make an awesome story if Harry plays that part. One because he has to take revenge for his father's death and two because you cannot just carry his character all the along the movies. cool

If they were to make a movie with the return of the Green Goblin, then I would say that another villain should be used just to increase the tention and not to see Peter Parker's life again. This villain would have to be The Lizard. cool

Well guys that is just my opinion and I thought I'd share it with you. cool

See you around fellas!!! cool

Zephonim
John Jameson is in the trailer for the second movie, and it is through him that the Venom symbiote gets to Earth. Carnage and Venom would be way too much for one movie.
Hobgoblin is NOT Harry Osborn. Harry becomes the second Green Goblin. He finds his Dad's stuff and keeps that legacy going. Hobgoblin was a thug that Norman Osborn hired to kill Kingpin. Osborn outfitted him with weapons and such, but he was totally different than the Green Goblin. In fact, the Green Goblin's weapons formed when the same gas that changed Osborn warped them. So they use the same weapons, but the Hobgoblin was long before the Green Goblin.

Brenden
Hmmm... assuming they fit Venom and Carnage both into the third movie, then I would have to vote for the Lizard, but he's not in the poll for some reason...

I just hope that if they do use him, he looks semi-realistic, not like some guy in a Godzilla suit.

Zephonim
I read somewhere that the Lizard has a cameo at the end of the second movie. Venom and Carnage in one movie would be way too much. You have to think of how complex their story is, and as much time as Sam Rami puts into the stories it would have to be a six hour movie. It would be far better for them to just skip a character rather than half ass their story or doing a crappy movie.

Godzilla2000
Well, the poll has closed, but I'd love to see Hobgoblin a movie. He's a character who can afford to wear a Halloween mask sionce he's not really into developing military hardware. Or course a purloined next gen flightsuit and Glider would be nice. Of course I'd love to see a new and improved Green Goblin in the movie. I mean Goblin vs. Goblin would be pretty cool. Of course it's a toss between what Green Goblin it would be, all things considered with Norman's miraculous recovery after getting his chest cavity punched in by a glider in the comics. I daresay the movie fate of GG would make the "Healing Factor" a little easier to swallow if they so choose to bring Norman back.

Zephonim
Did Norman ever really come back in the comics? I know Harry took over as the Green Goblin, but was Norman ever around again?

venomfan
actualy you could tie eddie brock into the first movie, hes mentioned and we could assume since peter brought in the superior photos they fire him, i wouldnt expect more than a small brock cameo for Spidey 2
harrys gotta be Green goblin, the started the whole vengence thing,
and he becomes gobby in the comics

Zephonim
"maybee the symbiote can come to earth by some how getting in to a nasa ship then the ship crashes and the symbiote gets lose. stuff like that to fit this day in age"
That is how it happened originally. John Jameson crashed a space shuttle into the George Washington Bridge and Spidey got the symbiote stuck to him while trying to save the astronauts.
As much as I would like to see Venom and Carnage their story is way too much for one movie. I also read that Sam Rami only wanted one villan a movie, so they would most likely only have Venom at first. Also, if they start doing too many movies it could become like Batman and the movies could just start sucking i.e. Batman and Robin.
The biggest part of the Venom story is when Peter is in the costume. When he rejects it is when it develops the hatred for him. The reason he is such a great villan for Spider-Man is because the symbiote knows all kinds of things about Peter and is able to avoid the spider sense. Add Eddie Brock's hatred to that, and you could have a very badass movie villan.

venomfan
well the rejection was actaully very complicated, spider-man tried to kill the symbiote while on top of a tower ringing a bell, but the symbiote held out tell pider-man passed out and in fact saved spider-man.
the symbiote gained fellings becuase of its attachement and dragged itself off to die.
it located eddie becuase he was giving off a equal level of stress
and Eddies hate for Spider-man corupted the symbiote
so eddie has reason to hate spider-man then they could MAYBE leave out the whole rejection thing

mabye

Linkalicious
the venom story alone is enough to make a long movie...i don't see how it's possible to involve carnage in 1 movie....just no way. How is it possible to introduce the symbiote...give it to peter parker....have him lose it....have brock pick it up....be in jail with cassidy....then give it to him too....and THEN they have to take down Carnage. I'll go with Carnage & Venom being introduced in the same movie as an IMPOSSIBLITY...regardless of what some mag that i've never heard of says...

venomfan
yeah but i could do without carnage anyway, there is no way sony would put him in a pg-13 movie. to actaully portray that kind of blatant murderous capacity would be almost like natural born killers
he'd have to just be in a venom spin-off

Zephonim
I honestly don't think they would be able, or willing, to do Cranage. They would need to have CG like The Hulk, but more so.
Venom would be a very bitchin villan to have in a movie, but I think it would be too complex in that you would need multiple villans in the movie. Spidey has to have someone that he is attacking when he realizes the costume is messing with his head. I prefer having less villans with stories that are explained and well thought out. Venom would be cool, but in the long run I think it would be too much for just one movie.

Artgirlphoto
Black Cat, Hobgoblin, The dude who's nane escapes me but he distorts reality with ilusions....ummm.....oh forget it if anyone knows IM me this is going to bug me now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.