EVERYONE WILL SUFFER? Hoperfully not. Come see what I'm rambling about

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GABRIEL05
just click on the link. If your a brave soul, then click on the little here at the bottom of the page. If you click tell me what you see.

http://216.239.41.104/search?q=cache:kGFjjD-NIaUJ:www.geocities.com/kasperhauseredux/video.html+cursed+video&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

GABRIEL05
oh forget it I see never mind. Uhhh *signals mods* Someone delete this

Crash_Overload
I don't trust you on this. Unless you can truley promise me there is no virus. And if there is, and you said there isn't, then You can pay my bill.

Dexx
if it's a joke, i'll look..if it's a bad joke...i won't. what is it?

Crash_Overload
Dud, you are one sick person. But I can have fun with this. THANX!,

oh and also GOT TO HELL! even if i chose to do it. Even if there is nothing to it. Because i got the ring tape of e-bay. Now THAT was fun. hehehehehehe.

Crash_Overload
you are one sick dude you know that?

Dexx
awh..it disgusting, and it's pointless

cermiestar
i don't get it messed

Crash_Overload
If you saw the ring. Then you don't need to see this. IT IS POINT LESS! what ? some girl will come crawlling out of my comp screen? I will not even distribute it. And you will se. Sunday the 6th of setpember i will be alive and well WATCH ME!

yerssot
but I like people suffering sad

cermiestar
as long as it's not you? wink

yerssot
and you

Captain REX
It's a bunch of crap. I'm not going to watch it.

yerssot
what's the matter colonel Rex? chicken?

LilySatine
*Gulps* I've gotten a random link like this before...so I don't think I'll be opening it.

Besides...I had my eyes closed the entire movie roll eyes (sarcastic)

GABRIEL05
so what happens when you click here? I'm just curious cuz I'm not gonna do it.

yerssot
then why posted the link in the first place?

diegocala
You posted a link without know what is inside?? That really sucks. Not cool! Please go away...

GABRIEL05
No I know whats on the link. But what happens when after you click on the link, you click on the little at the bottom of the page?

Crash_Overload
actually, right click save target as, then you watch. and NOT die at the end of the week. witch is what will happen to me. i watched it. and i did not distrebute it, or will i. watch me live. sunday the 6th watch me live.

Wtf, i cliked the link and it was a bunch of random shitty writing, ****ing boring! GO DIE, that link was gay

BackFire349
eh, id prefer to stay away from generic computer shock humor, im not in the mood to see another japanese woman crapping on herself.

booniae
Crash what was on it then?? I'm scared to watch..... embarrasment

Dexx
remembers that one...*shivers*
yep, it's a sick world we live in

Crash_Overload
basiclly if you saw the ring, then you saw the video tape. just this woman, god.

Crash_Overload
oh and, 6 days left.

Rogue Jedi
until what?

Crash_Overload
My "death". i did not distribute the tape. and don't plane on doing it. Oh and by the wa, "The Ring" is a Canadian movie.

booniae
Is it really? Yay Canada. Oh and I'll miss you Crash. Hahaha. That's pretty funny. I wanna watch it but I've gotta be the biggest chicken s***! LOL

yerssot
what's the matter booniae? chicken?
oh...wait... you said you were

booniae
YOU BET I AM!!!!! winkbig grin

yerssot
I'm hungry ... evil face

Crash_Overload
I feel like chicken tonight! Chicken Tonight! Chicken tonight!

finti
canadian bacon

Crash_Overload
You mean Mouse?

yerssot
lightly baked wink

Crash_Overload
4 days. THE SUSPENSE THIKENS!

Dexx
well, i saw it too....you can die laughing of that silly thing, yeah..but on spot, not over a week.
That link brief link shot at the end of it makes it even sillier erm
anyway..7 days till i die.

Crash_Overload
4 days till i die. don't be surprised if i .......................DON'T

Dexx
well, if you die, be sure to tell us..i gotta lock myself in a bunker, and bypass my heart flow, just in case big grin

Crash_Overload
OR just send the website to some. But if i die, I will not post anything. What is funny is that we are her, rambling about that it is a joke. But I am a bit scared beacsue just ......what if?

Dexx
yes everyone gets that i think...but i can tell you the best way to beat that away
*whispers* just think that that's exactly what the dork who made it wants out of those who watch it...and then it's gone

ragesRemorse
thatd be some funny shit if you all died

Dexx
well..i think it'd be pretty sad

LindsIsTightK
It would not be funny if everyone died mad

Dexx
i'd say!..who'd feed my turtle?

LindsIsTightK
Arent you suppossed to feed your turtle?

GABRIEL05
roll eyes (sarcastic) you silly kids...

LindsIsTightK
I am pretty silly wink

Dexx
yeah, but if i die....hey! maybe i should get her to watch the video too

LindsIsTightK
huh

Dexx
yeah you're right, after i'm dead i couldn't live with myself for taking it down with me

LindsIsTightK
What the f**k?

Dexx
ok...i understand! i won't...i'm sorry i even considered it!!

LindsIsTightK
no no no, dont be like that no

Dexx
ok, than i should? you want to kill my turtle, is that it? is that wht you're saying *points and screams* aaa....she wants to harm my poor helpless turtle *cries*

note to public: don't mind me TOO much winkstick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
sob I want to live

Crash_Overload
Then don't even think about the tape.

Crash_Overload
3 days now

LindsIsTightK
3 days for what??? Are you trying to scare me? shifty

Crash_Overload
3 days till my "death" well 2 days now.

Crash_Overload
This Is it. Tommorrow is judgment day (in 15 minutes) I might die of fright. If i don't post anymore, you know why. I loved you all. I am begining to think that i should of sent a copy to someone. But i won't in the name of science. I am sure i will come back. But just in case, you have all been great to me, and you are all cool.

eminem/the one
why crazy

Ace Aku BAll888
hi im new

Englishpin@pple
weird but im down with it

Imaginary
blink And this thread was bumped why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.