Gory for no reason/rubbish storylines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Treehuggerjanie
Can i just say that clockwork orange has the worst storyline ever!There is no plot to it whatsoever and its just SICK!please place yours below. stick out tongue

DeNiro
clock work oragne never heard of it what is it about

Evil Dead
I wouldn't exactly consider "A Clockwork Orange" a horror movie........but okay, if you say so.

BackFire349
clockwork orange is the most unique film ever made period. it has a great story, it is just presented in a way that is very non-liniar and hard for some to follow.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
very well said back fire

BackFire349
thank you, i try smile

ragesRemorse
all of stan's works are great movies, He can be compared to hitchcok Inovative and quality was his game and he scored on it everytime.

DeNiro
if back fire liked it then it has to be good cause he is the man when it comes to horror

BackFire349
well clockwork ornange isnt a horror movie.

Tired Hiker
Clockwork Orange is one movie I may as well buy since I've rented it so many times. I think it's a great film. It was and still is considered very avnat gard and it sits on the cult classic shelf of every video store. Also, it does have a plot. It tells the story of a guy who is criminally insane, society's attempt to change him, and how they ultimately fail.

Treehuggerjanie
its a bit gory though wh8ich there is nothing wrong with but i think it should have a really good storyline if its going to be like that and i dont think it has.silence of the lambs?now thats a good movie!

BackFire349
clockwork orange puts silence of the lambs to shame in every way. silence is good, dont get me wrong, but clockworks orange creativity and genuine brilliance is so glaring that i dont understand how people can put it down, its simple innovation is just enhances the already great non-linear and thought provoking storyline. and i dont even think clockwork orange is gory at all.... there isnt much blood in it, most of the violence is implied. we generally see the beginning of a violent act, but never in full. its a great technique.

ragesRemorse
i saw this movie bout a month ago and many times before, Im having trouble placing the gore you speak of, i know there is plenty of violence but it is all done tastefully even though it may seem raw at times. That was the artistic path kubrick chose for the movie. The plot of the movie may be a simple one but the in depth characters and the way he delivers the story, makes a for amovie where the humanity of the idea come to life and sprout symbolic messages throught the whole movie. This movie was just an all around supurb movie, but im still curious where the gore lies in the movie

Tired Hiker
Yeah, where's this so called gore?

badkittykitty
this movie is a classic plain and simple

Espantada20
I loved the ClockWork Orange.It's an independent film.Makes me horny every time I watch it.Very very unique story although very strange

h0ck3yh0rr0r
r u sure its not a horror movie? clockwork orange seems like a horror movie.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
kinda

BackFire
clockwork orange could be considered a film of many genre's, horror is definately one of them.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
true, true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.