Queen Amidala

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Texas
In Episode 2 is Amidala still the Queen of Naboo confused

kdawg
No, The former Queen of Naboo is now a Senator in Episode II.

ratcat
We assume that we do not see her decention from the throne. He successor is Queen Jamillia.

Texas
If she looses her Queen status, how come Leia is called a princess? Are there any assumptions as to why she would leave the throne to be a senator?

kdawg
Princess Leia gets adopted in EP3 by Bail Organa a royal family member on Aldaraan.

Texas
I dont know about you, but if I was Luke Skywalker I would complain! Poor Luke is left on that desert dump of a planet with criminals who are wanted on ten systems, and Leia is living the high life on Aldaraan! laughing out loud

Ushgarak
But Luke has Obi-Wan directly looking after him!

Texas
I know, but come on, it's plain to see that Luke got screwed....but your probally right, they put him on that desert planet so word wouldn't get around that he has the force, thus making him harder for the emperor and Darth Vader to find. And they could place Leia on Alderaan, because as far as we know, Darth vader never knew he had a daughter. We'll see, now it makes sense...... Just out of curosity, does anyone know how Amidalla dies?

Darth Pants
Luke didn't have it that bad... give me bullseyeing Womp-rats in my T16 over dashing round being all diplomatic any day. As for Amidala's death, nobody has a clue. Many seem to think she will die on screen (or near enough) wheras some think she raised Leia for a while, and died from sadness. We can be sure it'll be glum either way.

Gundark
Well I still think Amidala will die in some self-sacrificing act for either one or both the twins lives. Would be noble of her.

And BTW, Texas...the ugly human in the cantina in ANH had the death sentence on him in 12 systems, not 10. We have to give the poor guy all the credit he was obviously proud of, eh ? cool

Ushgarak
Did Vader even know he had a son? If he did, of course, then hiding him on Tatooine would have been the WORST idea...

Meanwhile, the whole concept of 'Queen' Amidala is now dead as a dodo.

ratcat
It's a contensios point, clearly he knew by ESB, but before that has never been address... Yet.

yerssot
I think someone is going to watch the movie again!!
I'm not going to quote but does anyone knows this:
"Leia, do you know your mother, your REAL mother?"
later:
"She was beautifull, she was kind, but sad."
Don't know that last one really good but you see that she KNOWS Amidalla so she is raised by her. Probebly Amidala dies of sadness.

Ushgarak
Well, I always thought it would be a broken heart, yeah...

yerssot
Or somebody just rammed a dagger through it evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.