Its time to race.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbadbike2
I haven't raced in 4 years. Since I was in high school. It is time to begin again. I made a decision to race next season. This time it will be in a two wheeled genre of racing instead of four. I plan on racing full time next year in the Novice division of the WERA southeastern series. The next year I will move up to Expert then begin to run a few AMA races. Hopefully by then I will be quick enough to get noticed and will be offered a factory ride. My first big step to get going was to get a newer bike. This is the beauty I have chosen. I just bought it this week.

The CBR 600 RR.

Dexx
eek!..you batard!
how much was it?

silver_tears
its purdy big grinbig grin

bigbadbike2
A steal at 6000 US

Dexx
eek!aa..you bastard!!

KidRock
i race my bike sad lol

BackFire349
good luck.

royal_jester
What a sweet ride you have therebig grin

yo that's such a hot bike man. I plan on getting a motocycle. Kawasaki Ninja is what i want...word, hot bike, good luck with the racing man

Godshinto
alright let's race cars more specificly trucks what ever you can muster up versus my truck.

Godshinto
It's a new Ram HEMI truck with supercharger and intake, that's a working hood scoop.

Godshinto
Actaually when I had my Hayabusa last year I would of raced you then, it was bored out and a new exhaust done. No NOS It was nice looking sorry I only took one or two pics I'm going to try to find them for ya guys but if I had my bike it would of been a reace.

happy kine
fast... nothing around you but the wind.... sounds fun.

Dexx
hey bb, gimme some numbers on it.

bigbadbike2
numbers, numbers.

1/4 mile: 10.94 sec. @ 127.13 mph
0-60: 3.38 sec.
0-100: 7.01 sec.

HP: 105.4 @ 13,500 rpm
Torque: 43.7 ft. pounds

bigbadbike2
A descriptive story about my first ride on my new bike

Ear peircing revs explode out of the under seat exhaust as I zip down the first real straight away I have encountered at any speed. Slightly progressing increase in throttle turns the rubber soles of this 400 pound machine as it leaps up to 100+ miles per hour. In my mind I am thinking this is the payoff, looking at the sharp right hander through my smoked visor of the Black and Red helmet . Confidences exerts itself from a deep desire for adrenaline to rush through my veins. Two quick downshifts as I brake then with instinctual movement I roll the exotic Dark beauty into full lean and input the throttle attempting to test the limits of the new machine. With quickness the unscuffed rear Dunlop tire spins freely and slides. Overcoming my natural survival reaction of dumping the throttle (which would lead to a dangerous high side into a sharp barbwire fence) I choose to continue to twist the right hand grip causing more fuel to be dumped into the cylinders and accelaration to continue. The rear steps out even more as the front rushes to catch up straining my body by rapidly jerking both arms. The two wheels become aligned once again as I pull up out of a full lean trying to get the D208 tires to grip. Almost instantaneously the rear spins and slides out again causing another harsh arm pumping jerk. Suddenly the suspension forces the rear into grabbing the road yanking my head rearward as if the bike intends to leave me behind. Forcing my weigth over the handle bars in an attempt to keep the front planted I quickly shift. Then I feel it. The rush. My heart is now racing with excitement as I turn my head to see the dark rubber streak I left behind. A smile creeps upward slowly underneath the Black and Red full face helmet as I see a road sign reading: Slow; Dangerous curve ahead.

Fire
nice bike man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.