Two Towers Extended DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ATM4eternity
For the most part I think most of us have seen the preview for the DVD comming out in November. I tihnk it looks great. There will be some great clips on it. For those of you who have seen the preview, which clips are you looking forward to seeing??? The one with Boromir and Faramir is gonna be great. But I think the coolest one is gonna be more of the ents.
"Look, the trees are moving"
"They have business with the orcs"
Thats going to be awesome.

b-ball_chick
ok

b-ball_chick
but wa ta hell is da difference?

silver_tears
theres a lot of deleted scenes the movie now on dvd is 3 hours and they cut alot of scenes its gonna be wicked i mean im looking forward to the arwen aragorn part big grin

Mujaffa
oh god...

silver_tears
stick out tongue

Aragorn#1
I know i cant wait ether, but thats dumb they should let it out sooner than November mad, But still I think it gonna be so awesome!!!! Happy Dance

billyboyd4ever
im soo looking forward to merry + pippin growing from the entish drink...thats soo cool!!!
MERRY: you're taller
PIPPIN: ive always been taller than you*heheh

Sifer
For your info. They aren't the Ents you see smile They are the Huorns big grin

Hypernova
I am looking forward to the background on the relationship of the steward of Gondor and his two sons (Boromir and Faramir)

elven~kitten
quote: "they should let it out sooner than November"

I know... it's so annoying. Just like with FOTR, I was forced to buy the 2-disk DVD when it was released, and then later, the 4-disk Extended Version. There was no way I could wait. Ended up giving the 2-disk DVD to my Father, who is not that big of a fan, but at least it's there when I go visit. I can admit this to you guys, but non LOTR-obsessed people would just think I like to flush money down the drain. Incidentally, I do not. wink

I watch my 4-disk FOTR DVD so often, that now I wish I just would have invested in the 5-disk bookend Edition. Still have not seen that 5th disk. Does anyone here have it? Was it worth the extra money? Will the Twin Towers Extended Release have a similar offer?

Maybe I will just have to break down and get the 5-disk FOTR.E.V. on eBay. This is a lifetime investment, ya'know! embarrasment

pinksuezo
i got 5 discs in my extended fotr, but the 5th disc was separate; it was a national geographic video on new zealand and tolkiens life... its aight i guess, but really just a documentary.

edwinian
I was checking out the lotradventure site again today and noticed that there is now a rebate offer if you have purchased the theatrical...the deal is $5 rebate if you purchase the EE and $10 rebate if you purchase the EE

nazgulinthedark
arawin ain't even sopossed to be in that movie, she's not even in the book. Aragon doesn't kiss his horse either. Arawins not supossed to be here.

Exa
Hm, I'm waiting for the Extended...
I hate NewLines decision to wait with it until November...

I'm really lookin forward to the Huorns and the scenes with Boromir - and, of course, Pip and Merry at treebeard's home big grin

Lord_Andres
I can't wait too see Boromir and the men of Gondorsmile

turin
Ya i hope that they have a few minutes of the battle going on in osgiliath, although i am betting it will just be once the battle is over that we see the flash back of faramir and boromir.

fini
ooooooooo hurons..........i really wanted to see them at Helm's deep but it looks like its gonna be in the EE....so yeaaaaaaaaaaa

Dejio
The TTT:EE is gonna be worth it if just to see Boromir's character again.

Exa
Flashback... hm yes I really want to know when exactly they show Faramir finding the cloven horn.

Strange, Boromir and Faramir are happy about winning a battle in Osgiliath, and, hm, the only battle ever won in Osgiliath WAS won by Boromir, but another Boromir who lived some hundred years ago...

Lord_Andres
I was refering to this armur

Exa
Perhaps too heavy or just for official Gondorian things.

Hypernova
Nice pic, Lord Andres, thumb up of Boromir and Faramir. I like the detail on the armour.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.