yay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

memememe
as some of you will know i couldnt get logged on as must_kill_santa so i started a new one so i could still post here i would like to thank you all for your help

memememe
nice to know you care

Corran
We are all just soooo Happy that you are back, we neglected to answer.

kisses x x x x x x x x

memememe
yay some ones happy im back dont you mind i have a different name though

Corran
No, I think I prefer your new one, I didn't agree with what your last one was suggesting, it made me sad. sad

memememe
oh im sorry but this is just a temp and im really annoying everyone putting it on everything so all my friends know who i am so you get to help me stick out tongue

booniae
Welcome back Hun!!!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

memememe
yay thats two people who missed me even though i was only gone a day but still yay

yerssot
great to see you bac!

Corran
Me too, oh wait I already said that.

Baylin
Hello memememememememe! I think i prefered the old name it was easier to say stick out tongue

goldmember
how do you get the picture in your signature

Treehuggerjanie
Hey memememe!hope you get your old account sorted out!lotsaluv janie(thj)xxxxxxxxxxready to come shopping?be round at yours in ten mins.

Kes
Ah nice to see ya. To bad you had to create a new acount messed

finti
anyone been gone? confused smokin'

yerssot
Must Kill Santa is now mememe

memememe
thankyou

finti
that is pretty obvious from the first post here, now lets try it agian has anyone been gone?
and by gone we talk long term here

J_To_The_P
I'm sorry mememe, I wish you could get onto your other s/n. sad

memememe
i know its so sad but ill live if i have my friends with me

finti
so why cant you log on with your former identity?

memememe
i dont know the password didnt work and so i asked for a new one but that didnt work either and i havent been banned so im really upset

finti
you probably might find it stupid, but did you use upperhand or lowerhand letters in your password, was it the right password(i know stupid but I have to ask) If Raz were here hed fix it right away but we the other mods dont have "the power" to help out here.

J_To_The_P
finti, don't you mean "Cap Sensitive"?

finti
huh?

memememe
yep i tried them all it was my usual password to so i now it so well

finti
keep on trying though, i checked the box for remember my password so I never have to log in when going to this site

SpikeSpiegel
mememe eh well then in the words of Smith me to

yerssot
do clear the cookies first

Ushgarak
Hello, youyouyouyou! (waves)

memememe
ive done all that and i didnt log out i hever do it logged me out on iys own
hey ush*waves*

Ushgarak
(waves again)

memememe
hehehehe

@ngel
yay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.