zombie script part 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
CRAIG
haha, nah i wouldnt worry about it, its a pretty small town, they'll catch the guy pretty quickly if he's still there. and im sure he knows this, so he's probably long gone by now.

SALLY
Yeah, thats true, but then again, if its the same guy from the cemetery killing who killed those 2 girls tonight, then he has already been hiding in that town for a couple of days, maybe he knows a good spot, or is well respected within the town.

CRAIG
yeah, oh well, we shouldnt worry, we're in a group of 4, we should be safe

NICK
yeah, especially with my badass around

CRAIG
....Right... and hey, if worse comes to worse, we can always give the guy katie, assuming she hasnt already ****ed him.

KATIE
God, you want me so bad Craig, always making sexual jokes about me, i bet you beat that little dick of yours all the time thinking about my ass.

CRAIG
... (blushes) yeah right, i would never **** you.

KATIE
Oh? hmmm, i might hold you to that sometime (turns and winks at craig)

CRAIG
....can we turn the radio up, i think theres more news about the murders

Nick turns the radio up.

NEWSCASTER
We have more information about the gruesome crim that has occured earlier tonight right ouside of Gardenbridge university, the 2 female victims have been identified, as jennifer sullivan
and rachel Gureldo. both were roomates and best friends. The police are not giving much information about how they died, we do know that they had heavy trauma to the throat and head, they havent allowed any press near the scene, but trust me when i say that i have never seen the amount of shock on the police officers faces as i have seen tonight. This has been a very tragic week for Gardenbridge, for those who dont know, on wedsday night a man was seen entering the local graveyard, he hasnt been seen since and is presumed dead because of the amount of his blood that was found on the scene next to his mothers tombstone, even more disturbing is the fact that his mothers grave has been robbed, and no wheel tracks can be found anywhere around the cemetery. The police wont say whether the 2 murders tonight is related to the possible murder and grave robbing from wedsday, but common sense may say that it is. This is Donald Frollak reporting, back to our regular schedule. (music plays again)

CRAIG
Wow, a grave robbing too! This is like right out of the texas chainsaw massacre. all we need is a guy in a wheelchair and it would be picture perfect. (looks at night) Then again, i think we may have someone handicapped in the car.

NICK
**** off

CRAIG
Look at that, i didnt even say i was talking about him, he just automatically knows when someone mentions mental deficiency they are talking about him.

(Everyone laughs, nervous laughter)

NICK
**** you dude (smiles a bit)

KATIE
seriously though, this is pretty freaky... it is like right out of one of craigs horror flicks

SALLY
yeah.

CRAIG
Man, look at us, we're going to a town where a mysterious crime has been commited, 4 of us, one smart chubby girl, another skinny sexy slutty girl, a tough guy who thinks he's the leader, and me, the goofball. all we need is a big ****ing dog that talks and sally to say the word 'jinkies' and we could get our own ****ing tv show.

(laughter)

NICK
Alright, well, its getting pretty late, im tired, and i see a motel coming up, you guys up for staying their for th enight? we still got like 2 or 3 more hours untill we get to the college.

CRAIG
yeah thats fine, id like to get out of this car for the night asap.

SALLY
me too

KATIE
yeah, im horny, i need to get laid (looks at craig) you up for it babe? (gives a naughty wink to craig)

CRAIG
i dont want aids, no thanks

KATIE
hey **** you, i dont want....whatever disease you have either.

CRAIG
....right...

SALLY
Okay theres teh motel, hopefully its not to expensive

CRAIG
nah, its just a small motel, should be fairly cheap

NICK
yeah, (pulls into the parkinglot of the motel, completely empty)

NICK
shit, i hope this place is still open

CRAIG
(points at a big 'open' sign in the managers station) i think it is dumbass.

NICK
yeah yeah, ******

h0ck3yh0rr0r
nice job backfire

Tired Hiker
I dig it.

BackFire349
aswesome smile

Tired Hiker
Anymore?

BackFire349
no thats all ive gotten so far.

eminem/the one
that was great man

Tired Hiker
When did you write this, backfire?

eminem/the one
yea when did you

BackFire349
just over the past few days. here and there. early in the morning before i went to bed.

Tired Hiker
You have great dialouge and awesome use of the female body. Plus, it's pretty f*cking creepy.

Tired Hiker
I want more, damnit!

eminem/the one
thats wrong

BackFire349
thanks, im honored you guys like it. ive started writing more, when i get a bit more ill post it.

eminem/the one
COOL MAN

Tired Hiker
Take your time, Backfire! Don't cheat yourself. Do you actually know where the story is going, how it ends and all? Or are you sort of winging it?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
it's better not to know...he will decide as he continues smile take your time

Tired Hiker
Yes, this could be true.

BackFire349
i am doing both, im partly winging it till i get to the destination i wish to be at, and then when i get there i basically know whats going ot happen.

BackFire349
i have 2 scene that i know i am doing, i have them thought out in great detail.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.