create a character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

its_magic
hey people in this thread i want u to create the most different the most coolest the most wonderful character u can think of know it does not need to be a wizard it can be a creature

my charater a wand weilding ninja turtle http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/donatello.gif no not really jks i would have to make a wise house elf that takes sh!t from no 1 and knows the full extent of his ancient magic

mg16
lol ha ha

Fallin Angel
Well my character would be part elf part human and is a sorcerer with dragons blood and with a mysterous atitude

Smart Hermione
Mine is a girl but she has had home witch schooling from her mum and dad who are auours. She has two older sisters called Sophie and Haley. Her name is Abigail Heartswell. She gets sent to Hogwarts at the Start of 6th year coz her parents think its the safest place to be while they help fight Voldermort. She gets put into Gryffindor and becomes close friends with Harry Hermione and Ron and Draco. She becomes Dracos gf and he becomes friends with harry and the other 2 and helps them fight u no who. Anyway Abigail has dark brown hair hazel eyes and wear eyeliner (black) and likes dark colours. anyway yeah well shes as smart as hermione, as cunning as harry and is on snapes good side with help from draco any way i think this is a cool character wat do yous all think

its_magic
well i have to say thats the most cleverest one of all lol

Smart Hermione
really? cool... i guess she is in a way ay?

its_magic
well it would take an intellgent person to think of something like that u should be pleased with ur self a smart powerful witch but to add to ur little creation a wizard comes to hogwarts leaving the school in france he has better looks then malfoy smarter then hermione more powerful than harry and steals abigail heartswell from malfoy and then saves harry potter and draco malfoy from the wrath of u know who.
lol if u would like to add some go right ahead lol hahahahha

its_magic
oh yeah his name is leo le'spunk lol

Smart Hermione
yes but she always goes back to draco as he has won her heart with his love. the leo guy in the end wins chos heart seeing harry never wanted her after 5th year.

its_magic
oh but wait after cho sees the luv between abigail nad draco she seduces him and draco is caught out by leo, and as leo and draco begin combat and with all there might they cast each others most powerful spell at each other and render them unable to move and in rage of finding out of dracos betrail abigail finds out she is better of alone or has she got her eye on another man.

an older man could it be wood or the wealsey twins.
find out in chapter two. lolololol

BOPRecruit 16
mine would be part wicca/elf/race of man who existed during the ages of Middle Earth than brought back to life...

N.Tonks
My character would be a girl who was in hufflepuff and works at st. mungos as a healer and uses a chimera scale core redwood wand and....yeah....thats all smile

BOPRecruit 16
the character i mentioned is from a fanfiction of mine.

--sodapop--

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
my character is a lil boring but.. There suld b a new girl in Slytherain nd she's a pure blood and from a very prestigious wizard family.. Now she's in slytherainud think shes mean but really she is a verry nice person to everyone.. the only reason she's in slytherain is cuzz her whole family was in slytherain.. nd her and draco fall in love.. nd at the end of the series they should b planning on getting married... how cute... i no the perfect person to play her nd fall in ove wit draco....ME!!!! lol lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.