rage/audioslave/soungarden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robincooper
my theory is rage against the machine is better than audislave and soungarden, put together, but i may be wrong heres a poll for you to decide! smile

mah
I'd say rage are the best of the three yes.

badkittykitty
rage was the best but audioslave is very cool,i'd rather have that than not have chris or rage.

GABRIEL05
Yeah when I heard Cornell was going to fron RATM rhythm section I was heated. I didn't think it would sound right. However they sound good with Chris, and all their songs don't have the same format.

badkittykitty
yeah thats my favorite thing about them all the songs are very different but the music still sounds like rage!

BackFire349
rage was teh only heavily political band that i respected as far as their views go.

badkittykitty
they were awesome live,I seen them with that wo tang clan( cant spell it)

wicker_man
I never got into Rage Against the Machines so im gonna go with Audioslave then Soundgarden.

Krazz
Rage are amazing!! Audioslave are good, but soundgarden... I didnt like them. Rage are god because they created good music, and also their music was puting across valid points that were happening, unlike a lot of bands to day who sing about girls/shooting people/slapping whores etc...

robincooper
thats true, at least there singing about somthing worth while!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.